Question On Nutes For My Flowering Girls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geter-D1

Reaction score
does anybody know of any nutes you can get , from like your local stores , wal mart etcetra , or, a gardening center that would be helpful in the budding stage to premote better growth .......was wanting something i didnt have to buy on the inter - net . the names of the product or the concentration , of the nutes to look for would be greatly appreciated....,{ no miracle grow please } LOL

yung buddha says dat unless you want to go organic just give it bloom booster or tomato food both of which are made by miricle gro and can be found at wal-mart. But whatever. the key it LOW NITROGEN HIGH PHOSPHATE AND THROW IN SUM POTASH. face it. the vegetative state is over no more nitrogen.

i guess miracle grow is the only commercial fert you can get locally . for your girls in flowering looks like , any other help out ther on this topic?????????

NO, miracle grow is not the only one. find a greenhouse or hydro shop. you find one of those, you should be able to find at least 5 different compaines that make fertz and nutez. dry, wet, and gasous. i hate miracle grow with a passion, had some bad experiences with it. im going to the hydro shop today, i'll have u some more help around 7 tonight my time.

thanks KTOWN will check back with ya , only thing around here is wally world or lowes

Latest posts

Back