Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where i am at, its in the newspaper all the time, prob is, all these wanna be gangsters have learned to steal anything that isnt tied down, pity but true, not to say just cause you come from the hood you have to be a thug, but when you are a product of your environment, well, if you act the part, then guess what.

I love driving through the "A" and just observing, seeing all the flashy drug cars, bright and rather annoying "hey look at me and my chain" gangsters, its sooooo funny to watch these friggin clowns. They wonder why they are targeted by the police, then everyone wants to pull a race card, but if your guilty, well, your guilty. I lay low, i drive a car indicative of a Grocery bag boy, My house is in the burbs and no one is the wiser, knock on wood, lol, So when i hear about it, i just thank God, my lord and savior, that i am blessed with the mental fortitude to be an honest man, work for what is mine and love my family, these stupid circus clowns are so predictable here. end rant.

oh, and this is the best, im in the grow store the other day, and this guy with friggin dreads down to his sagging pants walks in with a list, about 3 grand in cash and his good looks. Now me and my guy, we have a repor, even outside of the grow shop, he provides clones for his close friends, and we are cool.
So this fine young dreaded up wanna be lil joh starter kit junior decides hes going to invest in some equipment. I notice him start putting all the wrong stuff on the counter. He bought, and i am not kidding, even at our protest, a lamp socket, 250w hps bulb, non hortilux, a 4x8 grow tent, random mismatched nutes, buckets, soil (to mix the with the hydroton, which i actually found interesting) and a digital timer, one of those pain in the but timers that Einstein couldnt figure out.

Now, i am quite sure that this fine young model of his community wanted nothing more than to spend the legitimate amount of money he had to buy some equipment because he was tired of paying high prices for good pot. Or, this retard, whom i clearly identified as a 3rd world Crip by the tattoo on his eye, was there to try and get together the equipment for a grow, why, i cant say for sure, but im gonna take a wild guess.

These are the ignorant morons we have to deal with that i positively loath, my buddy doesnt mind, he sais they spend more money, and have nothing but problems, then come in and spend more. I told him thats cool, at least he will get a raise from all the business.

but, i also have a friend, who as ghetto as he can be, and i dont know why, i love the guy to death, hes just to quirky, but he actually grows his own, to smoke, i work with him. He is a hydro grower and he always breaks me off a nug once in a while (better than what i just harvested and very pretty stinky stuff), but i dont tell him i grow.

Just goes to show, you never know, you think everyone is growing for the reason you hate, but its not always the case. this guy's been doing it for 14 years he sais. Maybe i should get some advice.

cool u sound and act just like i thought a red neck from georgia would sound like

but let me get this correct i am a gangster
1. cause i wear gold chains?
2. my car has paint job and rim's?
3. i have dreads?
4. cause i can go to the hydro shop on drop 3 grand and u cant?
5. because i live in a low income neighborhood and not in the burbs?

was with u on the firts post of this thread till i started seeing serious of attacks on one race instead of people in general, but hey ur a product of ur environment;)

WOW!!!!! Talk about some nit picking children !!!
If people took more time to worry about their own actions/behavior. It wouldn't matter , where your from ,or what you dress like, or how much money you have . WE ALL WOULD STILL BE BLAZIN!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!! PRODUCT OF YOUR ENVIRONMENT!!!!!
If it walks like a duck, If it quacks like a duck, If it looks like a duck

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's usually A ???????????????????

Very alive, Lucky, DUCK

My wifes gonna be mad when she tells her family, that their very jamaican-black daughter married a redneck from ga, ha,

man, i wouldnt claim Georgia if it was the last state in the US, crap ive only been here a year and im turning into a redneck, now i really gotta get out!

flaboy420 said:
cool u sound and act just like i thought a red neck from georgia would sound like

but let me get this correct i am a gangster
1. cause i wear gold chains?
2. my car has paint job and rim's?
3. i have dreads?
4. cause i can go to the hydro shop on drop 3 grand and u cant?
5. because i live in a low income neighborhood and not in the burbs?

was with u on the firts post of this thread till i started seeing serious of attacks on one race instead of people in general, but hey ur a product of ur environment;)

No, you kind sir are most definately not a gangster, But, if you do meet those criteria,

Then you
1. Feel the need to flaunt your valuables for acceptance. (cause news flash, no one cares about your chain, in fact, in a fight, thats the first thing im gonna pull you down to the ground with, he he)
2. Want people to see you stand out for attention on the road. 90% of all americans feel empowerment when driving. (truth is, the guy next to you could care less, lol, but keep mean muggin, its funny.
3. Most of my family is jamaican, i have nothing against "dreads" lol Besides, you probably dont have a clue about "dreads", here in the states is a fad.
4. Bragging is a form of aggression, you just let me down.
5. May want to evaluate your living situation.

Haa haaa .. a pretty darn good discussion guys!.. nd THANKS for keeping it civil, I've had an eye on it for that reason..;)
..not everyone that can't keep their britches above their butt crack and wears their cap quawked is a gangsta', anymore than everyone residiing in Georgia is a redneck...
I'm against "dealing".. plain and simple. The "money" is what attracts the criminal element, not the joy of cultivation or the freedom from extortionist prices.
THAT said, I also believe that it is going to take folks like effen' to make a difference. Something of a "coop" style operation. Where those with the desire or the need, can obtain the product for "reasonable" compensation. NOT store front dispensaries out for profit. NOT Hummer driving, gold chain wearing, gold teethed, pistol packing, gangsta's... or their wannbe counterparts..:p
..have I managed to insult everybody?..:ignore:

Hick said:
..not everyone that can't keep their britches above their butt crack

Now that I stopped laughing...killin' me hick

flaboy420, noone said u were a gangster man. Trust me, real gangsters don't go on internet forums bro.

Though I am interested in starting a Collective, I believe that Dispensaires is what is going to be commen place, at least here in Cali.
Collectives will only supply a limited number of folks. Plain and simple.
Though dispensaires make a profit, as well they should, imo, they provide a safe haven for the masses. You still have to understand that an open Dispensary is the main target of FEDLEO, so if u run one, have some $ stacked for your Lawyer.

When this all began in '96, 100's of Dispensaries opened up in and around Oakland. Today, there are only 4, City Sanctioned, Dispensaries. Laws were passed and criminal backgrounds checked for operators, that got rid of 80% of them.
The way it was Hick, back then, was dog eat dog. Vendors would go in and get told "no thanks" only to have the clubs crew jack u when u left.
That is just one of the many problems faced when Dispensaries first opened up in the Bay. SoCal is going thru "the weeding" process right now.
I see SERIOUSLY ill folks getting help at dispensaries. I see str8 up Suits come in and buy herb. They all feel safe, as they should, Dispensaries that are still running are more secure then most banks, belive that.

Lets talk money. Whats fair? Is it fair that I sell them a p for 4g's and they turn around and eigth it out and pull 7800 of it? Sure. They are taking the risk and operating a dispensary and paying taxes. Lots of employee's paid wages and benefits. Security. Metal detectors. Fingerprint scanners on Vendor doors. Alot of big money overhead, let alone the lawyer fees.

But Mainly Hick, the MAIN reason Dispensaries sell thier herb at street prices is simple, if they sell it lower, folks will buy it up and resell it on the Black Market. Dispensaries keep thier prices the same as streeet level.
I think alot of folks think that all clubs do is sell herb for 60 an eigth, when really, that is the TOP price. There is ALOT more herb for alot cheaper. Good Herb too. And actually, the Midgrade Herb is cheaper then most street prices.
The reason they make so much money is they have so much CLIENTAL. It's not that they are raping everyone to make that money, they just sell P's everyday, all day. To Thousands of people.
The choices you have at a dispensary is HUGE. 20-40 strains at anyone time. From $10 - $60. Hash/Keif/Edibles. Most of the "budtenders" know which strain is better for which ailment.
As I said, the street scene is still huge, in any town. But Folks CHOOSE to go to a dispensary because it is Safe, and mutiple choices. I know MANY folks that drive over 100 miles to buy from a Dispensary, because they feel safe. Noone is making anybody go to a dispensary.

It took along time (10 years!) to get a handle on the Dispensaries here in the Bay, and as I said, Socal is in the middle of "cleaning" up thier scene down there.

thanks nch..a good perspective from someone that I consider more abreast/better informed on the legal aspects...in the CA.
CA is definately the forefront of the med/decriminalization/legalization issues.
I can see where huge complications are a part of the process.

norcal, that was an interesting piece, makes absolute total sense why dispensaries charge those prices, man that never occured to me!

I do not sell weed or any other kind of drugs. I smoke what I grow and if there is any extra I give it away. If I am given any money I donate it to NORML.

MCM

Not here to incite anyone or anything but it is a curious thought... If it weren't for mj's long history of brokers (dealers) none of us would be here now. In fact most of us wouldn't even know that mj even existed. Hard to even imagine, but then everything has it's place and happens for a reason. Hard to be down on something even when, in retrospect, it is a neccessary component of it's own history. Funny. I wonder if this same discussion has taken place at various times over the thousand of years mj (and hasish) has been around?. Perhaps in Afghanistan or India? I could almost imagine a bunch of dudes in a caravan sitting by a fire next to their camels or whatever complaining about the rediculously (then) high price of good hash. Well, sans the fingerprint scanners, of course;) Wouldn't mind those times back heh?

The Effen Gee said:
From a Dirt Sailor (seabee) to a Fleet Side Squid: take your OWN advise and stop posting aggressive threads that provoke people to retaliate.

Sorry to hijack

Thanks for your service ! And any others here that goes out to you as well . I'm ex A/F with 10 years . Got out on a Medical right after Desert Storm (I was not "In Theater") . After fighting for 7 years I recieve VA/SSDI , for 100% Service Connected .

Back to the subject......
To a degree(small) I agree with the OP . Greed and Violence can often accompany a large scale distribution whether it's witnessed or not . And that folks is B/S .
I'm in a state where there is no legality , but they don't really chase down the little guy unless said person is stupid or linked to Meth or other Sh!te .I can see seriously hurting a Meth Head who's also a "cook" and does it around their kids or enables kids in middle school to get ahold of their "wares".
I've got no sympathy for that kinda trash . And hold a special dispatch "With Extreme Predijuce" attitude for them .
Small personal grows for ones benefit or to help out a fellow brother/sister is commendable as long as it's kept in the immediate circle of friends .
Dang,,, I'm gone gone ! My Soap Box broke !!!!

interesting perspective, and yeah, commerce brings us things we never knew existed. I just wonder if the initial take off was anything like today, i mean, ive been robbed at gun point in my own apartment, wrong place at the wrong time, my roomate sold pot, and i happened to be home when he got taken. That wasnt the first time ive been involved in a bad situation over someone wanting to just take something that didnt belong to them. Pretty saddening really, but karma gets you after a while, so i turn the other cheek, lol. But as for prices go, i wonder what could possibly bring it down, hmm... I would have to say this. Legalization, im sure i wont see it in my days, but its a nice thought, (John Lennon in the background, lol)

If it wasnt illegal, then states other than california could reap 10 million dollar a year tax revenues from it, people wouldnt have to get robbed over it, that would be like getting robbed for a bottle of Captain Morgans, it just doesnt happen, (im sure it has somewhere tho) And the best part of all, dispensaries could sell much cheaper without fearing what was mentioned above, people profiting from it.

It just makes sense to legalize marijuana, i see it, im educated, why doesnt the watchful eyes of the machine see it? man, im gonna smoke and go to bed.

yeah, meth is a synthetic drug, weed is something that was here long before us apparently, so im pretty much against all form of drugs, mainly prescription drugs, I have a close friend who passed from addiction to prescription drugs, it started out as a prescription, then turned to buying it from wherever he could get it. Sad really, I wish weed was mandatory, lol.

Latest posts

Back