Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gorickyourself

Reaction score
I had three males,l know now what to look for! My question is this,the rest of plants were female,after the males they went Hermie,they started producing lots of seed on some of plants on the other not so much! Is. the grass still.good,l am aware that it may not be? I just like to grow it,before l pass it on got to make sure it's passable. Thanks

Yup yual can still smoke it and gets yur high but it just means that the plants put alot of energy in producin seed rather then producin THC yual still have THC just not as much as yual would have had ifin yual got the males dead and gone in time. Fill yur pouch with it though yual can still get good smoke with seed in it.

BWD

You say after the males the females went hermie, did you see little yellow nanners on the buds or did you just get seeds popping from the males throwing pollen? If the females had Nanners in the bud then you either had some weak genetics or you had light leaking into the dark period during lights out and that caused them to hermie.

I have produced seeded bud and it was good. Except for the seeds, that is.

sounds like 100% hermie stock...allthough its smokeable its not desirable to many...and with that I wouldnt pass it out..and if ya do..be sure let folks know its seeded

take care and be safe

Was this bagseed? Throw all the seeds these produced away before you "pass it on" so someone else does not end up with hermie plants like you did. Hermies create hermies.

Latest posts

Back