Quick Drying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
toa, do you put the buds straight into the water from being freshly harvested? I've always wanted to try water curing :)

Brouli said:
Method Two: Cut up fresh buds and foliage. Place on a 6-inch (15 centimeter) square of tinfoil. Hold or place it over a 60-80-watt light bulb. Stir every 30 seconds. The weed takes 1-3 minutes to dry.

I can say from trying this one it is a load of crap and doesn't work! At least not in the time it says it will. I did this and placed them over a 60W bulb and even being there for about 3 hours didn't do anything except make my bedroom smell nice :D

Method 6 sounds ok though - i've not seen that one before :)

yes, chop- trim all fans off then right into cool or iced water. the product will be firm and beautiful!

then dry and cure as usuall...

TOA so what hapens with thc resedue ?? its like with makinng hassh i guess i will try that one never did it before so u said to change water 2 a day but where do u keep jar in dark cool place ??

greetings everyone, well I DID NOT recieve any late info I asked about concerning the harvesting and threads I can't find. Anywqay, what I remember and what I did last nite is flush my ryders good and now they are in the veg room with everything off, so it is slightly warm. I will procede to cut leaves for hash and hang them to start drying probably Tuesday dependiiing on how they look. I am asumming(sp) the dark time is to develope tighter buds.My 3 afghan clones are now in the flower room and 2 already have pistols and are like 4" tall. The mother Afghan is starting to rejuvinate. The next batch will be 2 femmed snow whites and a couple haze/skunk. I will baby these so they will be huge. I do not understand the water thing toa if you are suppossed to flush and dry them:eek:

Hey guys, in a word MICROWAVE !!!

I too felt the itch to dry some fast, fast being the operative word, placed a small bud folded in a paper towel, 12-15 secs in the micro, open turn bud, one or two more 10 sec micro shots and done. Smoked my widow cross and 2 hits bakes you. Good luck Thorn :p

PS I just took a small popcorn bud near the bottom of plant, couldn't do this to prime bud but it does work for the impatient and out of smoke peeps like me.

tng midrowaving kills the strength and makes the weed taste horrible..

never ever again been there done that

lol

i always dry my bud fast like over 2 days by just trimming off main stem and placing on a cardboard tray hung above my 2 x 600w hps in my flower room and away from direct light and turn buds over next day and then after 2 days total more or less ready to smoke just depends on outside humidity as drawing air into room via 6" rvk so dry air faster drying.

no bad tasting bud just smooth

pkj

pkj

2 days is a quick dry to some people i hear some putting it 12 hours drying tray then 12 in a sealed bag suppost to dry from the inner budz out... but takes like 7 days, i also got alil nug drying it was a lil dwarf so i aint gonna bother wiht curing this lil chic.. but ive heard of all them and gotta agree a normal 2 day air dry will do best, unless your completely outta smoke of coarse its ok to quick dry..

i heard no matter how you dry it, it still needs a few days of 12/12 to use up all the rest of the chlorophyl, or else it will taste nasty.

so you can dry it in the microwave in 20 seconds, but that chlorophyl will still be there for days..

it would probably be best to wait a few days, but do what you must

Latest posts

Back