quick temperature question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pop

Reaction score
i am currently growing in a grow tent and was wondering where i should take the temperature from. i have one beside the plants which read 29/30 o C and one above the light which reads 25oC. i have a 125 extractor fan which does 256 square feet a hour and i have a fan on speed 2. is this ok temperatures or is there something wrong? i was told the top temperature above the light is the one you should check and go by. the guy at the hydrophonics shop told me that. so what does everyone think?

pop said:
i am currently growing in a grow tent and was wondering where i should take the temperature from. i have one beside the plants which read 29/30 o C and one above the light which reads 25oC. i have a 125 extractor fan which does 256 square feet a hour and i have a fan on speed 2. is this ok temperatures or is there something wrong? i was told the top temperature above the light is the one you should check and go by. the guy at the hydrophonics shop told me that. so what does everyone think?
We take the temps from the top of the canopy.

so 25oc is perfect then? i was getting worried because the temp beside the plants was 30oC . but if it is the top you take it from then that is perfect. thank you for putting my mind at rest.

pop said:
so 25oc is perfect then? i was getting worried because the temp beside the plants was 30oC . but if it is the top you take it from then that is perfect. thank you for putting my mind at rest.
Yes 77 degrees is a perfect temp if i figured it out right.

the temp keeps staying at 30 despite all my efforts to cool it. i have bought a coolshade, a new extractor and still it is 30. it use to be 35/40 but now it is 30 .sometimes 28. i guess i am gonna have t work with that heat

to get farenheit from celcius take your number.... so 30... double it... so 60.. and add 32... 92... barely too warm.. I'd try to get it down to 85 if you can.. make noticeable difference.

Latest posts

Back