Raided for Tomatos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLA Funk

FLA Funk
Reaction score
Cops didn't do their homework.

[SIZE=+2]Police Raid Home For ... Tomatos?[/SIZE]
by John Colebourn (08 Jul, 2008) Rupert, BC cops raid tomato grow-op thinking it was a marijuana growing operation
5252-Tomato-Seedlings.jpg
[SIZE=-2]Tomato cuttings being grown under lights[/SIZE]Red-faced drug cops looking for a marijuana grow-op came up with a tomato grow-op instead. Prince Rupert commercial fisherman Bruce Aleksich said that about 15 Mounties burst into his business last Thursday, only to find 400 tomato plants in various stages of growth. After a bleak spring, Aleksich decided to grow the tomatoes under lights. He has recently been rotating the tomatoes between the indoors and outdoors.

When RCMP arrived at about 9 p.m., Aleksich told them he was a good gardener with nothing but tasty tomatoes in the building. Despite his edible alibi, Aleksich, two employees and two visitors were forced to the ground. "They had us on the floor for over an hour," he said. "All of us were cuffed. I don't know how it got to the point where guns were drawn."

After finding the tomatoes, the cops checked all the vehicles for drugs, Aleksich said. Aleksich said he has heard nothing from the RCMP about their mistake. "You'd think they would be embarrassed," he said. "I just wanted them to say it was a mistake. People now assume I was growing marijuana."

Aleksich said his two visitors, a friend from Victoria and his girlfriend, were looking at real estate. "I don't think he's going to buy land here after that," said Aleksich.

lol,i just found out my ex wifes cousin,his brother in law,and his father in law just got busted growing 12 plants behind their house.theyre all over the news and everything.they even took his hunting rifles i guess.luckly i stopped talking to him last year and he has no idea what i have growing now,but it was the craziest thing..looking at the paper at work today and all of a sudden i come to the story on them.i guess my ex cousins brother in laws ex g/f told the pigs they were growin out there.i guess theyre facin a 4 yr felony.talkin bout EDIT crazy.i thaught i was seeing stuff when i seen it

It's a modern day witch hunt ... still persecuting those that put trust in herbs.

Their reasoning even today is comparable to the methods using for discovering witches back in the middle ages.

We're not criminals.

Sheep ... the lot of them ... Baaa !

FLA Funk said:
"They had us on the floor for over an hour," he said. "All of us were cuffed.
on the floor for an over an hour did it realy take those stupid cops that long to identify the plant and release the innocent. probably was a niehbor who ratted thinking it was pot since b.c. is a hub for commercial growing. but if the cops were doing there job after being tiped off they would have survaled the house and noticed it wasnt pot being brung in and out of the house or maybe they wouldnt notice since there idiots in that subject they prob just seen plants being grown indoors and assumed it was pot

Shows how cops really are just regular pricks going to their everyday job trying to have fun by reaping people of their rights. Should make government embarrassed to watch this flawed system they set up and not change it. Kind of like letting an average everyday person become a giant with a magnifying glass for a day and not understand why hes burning people you know? Just messed up man.

Someone once said,
"Once the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace"

and like he said the cops wont admit there wrong doing so the whole nieberhood thinks hes a pot cultivator it could mess his whole life up there are still many ignorant people out there

only to find 400 tomato plants in various stages of grow

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i just went out and pulled my supersteaks. lol. that noise. an hour cuffed and stuffed over tomatoes? really thought the rcmp were better than that. id of been on the ground letting those asshats have it. i would have flipped. warrant copies, officer in charge, all the info i could get and id make they're lives hell. funny how they can jack your life around but you cant do it to them.

that does it for me. im gureilla farming the county sherriff's house next spring. anonymous tip and he'll be in the poke with me. thats called an appalachian insurance policy.

And now he can plant his pot plants without fear of being raided lol. Man I hate cops and anyone that would want to be a cop. They don't prevent crime, they clean up after it.

over these tomatoes?, Leos is too hungry, and they decide to get up with these good gardener, get this, this is leo s game, if they couldnt bust anything for too long time, the government will not grant them money, so that is what they doing stings stings, stings, we need start talking and cooking and get right people to get these stopped.. leos has been decriminalize us and marijauna too long time, its time to educate our children pots is safe.! anyone with me? uggh I hate to be pissed.. can we start throwing leos lot of poison ivy at their home hmm..??

Sounds about par for the course, once again these idiots just proved how un intelligent they really are... damn I would feel stupid !

clanchattan said:
that does it for me. im gureilla farming the county sherriff's house next spring. anonymous tip and he'll be in the poke with me. thats called an appalachian insurance policy.

Don't forget the Prosecuting Attorney property that cover both bases

No wonder ? Ive been outa herb for 2 days now.... that explains it ! hahaha

Latest posts

Back