Random Seed Grow #3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww man. Damn hermies! Yep got yourself some sativas. Got a long time in flower.

My Lil Sis plant in my Bagseed Grow went on forever, but lemme tell ya, the buzz is sometimes worth the wait, bro. She is some good smoking weed. And whoda thought - bagseed!:rolleyes:

Looking good. Your plants will recover in no time from their sunburn.

Well that damn hermie pollinated both my plants so i am expecting more seeds than weed on this grow. Thank god my seeds from the doc should be here very soon. Anyway here are a few pics.

Some pictures of pollinated buds.
SS850456.JPG

SS850447.JPG

And the two pregnant ladies.
SS850461.JPG

SS850463.JPG

aaaghhh... the damn hermies...

Not to much to report. The buds are starting to get alot of crystals on them. This weed would be pretty good if it did'nt have so many seeds in it. :)
Anyway here are a few pics of the progress.

Picture of both of the ladies
SS850486.JPG

Some up close shots
SS850492.JPG

SS850475.JPG

The disaster of a grow is now finished. I now have the seediest weed in the world. It does get ya high though. Here are a few pics of my buds.

Total off of both plants
SS850534.JPG

Some close ups
SS850560.JPG

SS850554.JPG

SS850544.JPG

TY s21. The high was ok, not the greatest ever but i am sure that being pollinated effects THC in some way.

How close was the plant to your light when you returned home?? Is your reflector air cooled at all?. I can get my plants pretty close since there aircooled, i use 600watts h.p.s and i can get about 5 inches from the glass with no adverse affects. They look like they will recover pretty well, look's like you caught it just in time. Keep up the good work, Peace and Love!!

Latest posts

Back