read for nuites

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wiseguy_Chef

Junior Greenthumb
Reaction score
is this baby ready to get some food?

10-23-08_1541 (2).jpg

10-23-08_1542 (2).jpg

When they look healthy like that they probably don't need any nutrients. Not only are they healthy, but they appear to be about two weeks old. Plants usually don't need feeding until they've been in their soil for three weeks or more.

Some people wait until their plants manifest signs of deficiencies before feeding them. Others go by a schedule and fertilize accordingly, unless they encounter problems such as over-fertilization.

Wait until your plant is about three weeks old or so before feeding it. It is advised to feed at half strength and gradually give it more over time.

Do a lot of reading about fertilization as well as all the other basics of growing. There is a lot of information on this site, Actually, I like this site better than my grow books.

Your plants looks really nice.

thanks i am very proud of that one. it apears to be my winner of the batch. yes it is 2 weeks 3 days old now. my haze is growing great now, but is a slower grower copared to its mostly Indica grow room friend marzar. well from what i been reading about haze plants itapears i do have some good seed, an they are what they say they are. an my mazar looks so good so i am happy with my product.

Super nice looking plant, great leaf color, MH lamp by the look of it? Doesn't look hungry, looks fat!

Latest posts

Back