Recipes for happynes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pistil

Member since 1999
Reaction score
Which is your recipe for happyness? I think i just discovered mine:
- a lot of mexican food
- 8 Corona beers
- 2 joints of MJ
- a sunset in the terrace

The world seems to spin in the right direction for me this evening… which is your personal recipe?

Jug of shine
0nce in me pipe
viddles slow cookin over fire (squirl or fish)
wife bathin in the creek
birds chasin each other
sundown over the pine
another log to the fire

Bein independant priceless

BWD

This here be a good thread started be interestin to see what folk makes

-my woman
-my dog(s) (got two, the female got spayed today)
-6 month cured cannabis
-my porch with the warm sun bathing me in its radiance
-homemade spaghetti
-iced tea with lemon and sugar
-redbox rentals
-more of my cannabis
-sleep

Directions: mix and repeat :)

:aok: awesome idear for a thread there pistil pete.

Pistil said:
Which is your recipe for happyness? I think i just discovered mine:
- a lot of mexican food
- 8 Corona beers
- 2 joints of MJ
- a sunset in the terrace

The world seems to spin in the right direction for me this evening… which is your personal recipe?

WOW! Me too, almost exactly. Sippin on Corona (don't forget a slice of lime) #2, and I had mexican food just yesterday. Mj and sunsets are a given. :D

Cheers!!

Looool, 7greeneyes's answer made me think that i forgot to mention something very important as the loved persons near to me… this is very embarrassing! :eek:
Hopefully they'll never read this thread^^'

Well, let's say that such important things are implied:eek::p
Anyway, never had a Corona without lime!:cool2:

Come to think of it, I don't even know! My jockies have been in a twist for so daggon long, I'm not sure if I could relax if I wanted to! I'd have to say a canoe trip with some fine homegrown and a cooler full of beer with every one of my buddies in canoes out on the river with me, I reckon. I'm a city-fied country boy. :D

Loves me canoe after pipin a bit. We go hand in hand through mother natures paridise.

BWD

A jar of pre-rolleds, a starry and warm night, my trike and my light battery fully charged.... pedaling along in the peace and enjoyment of a nice night really relaxes me!

Have to say that your recipes are very interesting… those canoe trips have to be very cool, i would like to make one in some mangroves environment with some good MJ. I lack this experience :(

Also the starry night is a must have, it could bring you in a trip very far from the Earth under certain circumstances:smoke1:

Last night's recipe was very much as posted, a jar of pre-rolled, a beautiful starry and pleasant night, riding along on mostly quiet roads on my trike....pedaling around 30 miles was a great bit of happiness for me last night!

Tonight promises to be even nicer, can't wait, the battery is charging now!

Sitting on my deck watching the deer, a big bowl of chocolate chip ice cream after hitting Da Buda a couple of dozen times.

Seafood--lobster, crab, shrimp, scallops. I love seafood, but am not crazy about the ocean. I like fresh water to "play" in.

Friends and family--My living family is very small. My friends are very important to me and an extended family.

My 3 dogs whom I love dearly and would be so lost without (weirdly all herders). Sassie, a 14 year old Border Collie cross from an abandoned litter left by the roadside, Harry, a 10 year old Aussie cross (who adopted ME several years ago) and finally, Cassie a 10 years old Corgi who is blind and has diabetes, but is still my little sweetie. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=87913&d=1226525770

A nice stash of frosty bud and some great bubble hash loaded in an appropriate device for the activity I am doing.

Somewhere in the mountains, on a lake or river, with my little inflatable, blissfully rowing somewhere. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=61220&d=1212169111

I also like a cheap domestic beer or some inexpensive Canadian whiskey every now and again.

Mmm Canadain Whiskey like a snort of it time to time as well. And well beer is good no matter what kind of canadian we be ;)

BWD

The Hemp Goddess said:
Seafood--lobster, crab, shrimp, scallops. I love seafood, but am not crazy about the ocean.
Friends and family--My living family is small. My friends are very important to me and an extended family.
My 3 dogs whom I love dearly and would be so lost without (weirdly all herders). Sassie, a 14 year old Border Collie cross from an abandoned litter left by the roadside, Harry (who adopted ME several years ago), a 10 year old Aussie, and finally, Cassie a 10 years old Corgi who is blind and has diabetes.
A nice stash of frosty bud and some great bubble hash loaded in an appropriate device for the activity I am doing.
Somewhere in the mountains, on a lake or river, with my little inflatable, blissfully rowing somewhere. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=61220&d=1212169111
I also like a cheap domestic beer or some inexpensive Canadian whiskey every now and again.

:rofl: Need a second mate, skipper? That looks darned fun!

A fat belly full of TexMex, a lit doobie in my mouth and a spare behind my ear,(not lit of course)The sound of the Harley as me and the ol'Lady putt down the street, and a bright, warm, spring day, with which to ride.

Roddy said:
:rofl: Need a second mate, skipper? That looks darned fun!

LOL--it was great fun. I am getting a little too old for white water like that anymore, though. We did some gnarly water in my younger days. We did 100 miles of water one time in 2 days on the Middle Fork of the Salmon River--only flipped once--not too bad considering the water lever. Getting old has just slowed me down some....darn it.

Recipie fur life

Sittin the middle of a lake all calm and cristal clear sittin quite knowing I could paddle in any direction to freedom and happiness. I live to live forward bring on the rapids of life I aim to conquor them.

BWD

Got my Friends, my family got my buds and moonshine and food on the grill(dont matter what kind but you can bet part of it is wild) with Sounds for the ears. That my recipes for one hell of a time
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyC5xTD_2po

Latest posts

Back