Red Veins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cunundrum.4343

Reaction score
I have a plant in the fourth week of flowering and have noticed that little by little the stems of the branches are turning red. The plant seems healthy enough and is the product of a seed I grew myself from two unknown parents. Anyone have any ideas - do not have what it takes to put a picture up.

hmmm its sounds normal for somes strains mayby you just find a new one

Is the redding on the main stalk also? What is the bloom nuets you're using as well as the %'s of n/p/k? Are the leaves getting a lighter shade of green or turning yellow at all?

I recall from somewhere in the Rosenthal book that it is normal. Had the same happen with some Sativa-hybrid plants (13-bladed leaves!) in my first grow, and remember being concerned about it, but it was no problem.

I was about to post on the same subject, im i first time grower experimenting with bag seeds and i noticed the same thing, only thing since my stems are really stretched it only happened to the upper half on most of the plants..

Thanks for all your replies. There is no redding on the main stalk, but on the stems of leaves. The color is still a nice green and the nutes I am using are very mild and I have used them on previous grows. Like I said, don't think it's a problem, just wondered if anyone knew about it.

Latest posts

Back