reeses pieces cannabutter Cups!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PurpleSkunk

PurpleSKunk
Reaction score
after u make your canna butter add it to creamy peanut butter, the more u add the more flavor it will give,and of course you get more higher to lol,so i go by flavor,then u can pick up choclate and some trays for peanut butter cups they have them at walmart cheap,then u melt your choclate paint it on with a brush to the peanut buttercup trays,let stand when drys add your canna peanut butter then more choclate let sit and walla some stoney *** peanut butter cups.PS good luck

heres a pic:D

Picture 052.jpg

i made some guacamole last night and im going to post the receipe/pics... i was just too rocked to do it after eating it!

i plan on giving thes pnut cups a go with my next harvest, month or so away.

add some powdered sugar to the peanut butter before u cook it. makes it more like reeses'. otherwise itd be too creamy. i saw it on good eats.

Powdered sugar is the key. Also low (reduced) fat peanut butter seems to work better and gets the final product as close as you can get to Reeses' mix. Add a very small amount, like a small pinch, of salt. Buying the Reeses brand peanut butter (just because it is called 'Reeses') is a waste of time. No need to cook the peanut butter. Just put it in the micro to loosen it up enough to stir in the sugar.

If you live in the States I wouldn't eat peanut butter right now...people are dying from the contaminated stuff. This thread is old and some day my post will be old too but as of today (19JAN09) almost 500 people have got sick and 6 have died. They're saying the stuff in jars should be ok but why risk it.

Hmm... Thanks Mike, had not heard this (don't watch tv) but good heads up..

It's mostly the off brands that are causing the problem. To be on the safe side, I'm chunking all of my peanut butter :(.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahh BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I didn't stop eating beef when there was the mad cow "epidemic".

I didn't stop eating tomato's during the tomato "epidemic".

ad infinium for the rest of the over hyped media produced "epidemics"

A whole 6 people have died? OMG everybody panic. More people die every day in car accidents, maybe you shouldn't drive. Or fly, or walk around outside, or go fishing, or hunting, or hiking, camping, skiing. More people are killed by haridryer's in a year for the lack of love of jebus. All I'm saying is don't be another sheep in the heard, things will be ok.

Now pass me the peanut butter so I can put some on my tomato covered steak mmmmm.

PS Salmonella will only kill the weak and the old, so if you don't fall into one of those categories have at it, just keep a bucket handy incase you do get it. Most peoples bodies can kick the bacterias butt in less than 24 hours.

Yup right at the top of the forum. There are 3 different methods described. Work great.

Latest posts

Back