Remember When

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember Boones Farm Wine,, and a Lid of weed with Stems and Seeds. We thought we were in Hog Heaven.:D

WeedHopper said:
I remember Boones Farm Wine,, and a Lid of weed with Stems and Seeds. We thought we were in Hog Heaven.:D

How about Annie Green Springs? I think that drinking Boone's Farm and Annie Green Springs in my youth is what turned me off wine. And weedhopper, we WERE in hog heaven.

WeedHopper said:

Don't forget the MD 20/20, I remember getting sick all over moms bathroom. Told her it was grape juice. I don't think she believed me.

Remember the MD 40/40 that was out for awhile? That stuff killed ppl I think

I remember MD 20/20 and thought about mentioning it, but boy was it B A D.

Boy you guys make me remember going to the drive in and passing joint and bottle of boons around man i still miss some of that.

I never been so sick as I was on Mad Dog. Nasty ****.

I don't remember MD, but I sure remember $10. Lids. Crap. Stems & seeds was about it. The first time I smoked good weed (red sensimilla) I blacked out :eek:
That actually was good but I didn't know what to expect. Thai stick had me ready to call an ambulance. The junky $10 lids did not prepare me for a high quality joint.
I loved the people i met or hung with in 69-70. Passing joints to whoever (other stuff with whoever), Amazing music that definitely made the high even better. Thank you Carlos Santana, Cream, Stones, Janis, etc., etc...
Micro Mini's, hot pants, crop tips, bell bottoms, boyfriend jeans, everyone giving everyone the peace sign, oh damn!!! I got old. I'm 57 but I still feel 15, and I don't have the blunt to call in a plastic surgeon!!! LOLOLOL

Latest posts

Back