Remember When

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

CatFish

Anyone Remember the late 60 early 70.
Boy I sure do 4 finger ounce 15 20 bucks. head shops all over you could buy any pipe or bong or parts to make your own . heck even pier 1 sold them.

i was alot young then---but do remember it took a good hour or so to clean the seeds from that 4 finger lid :rofl:

orangesunshine yup thats why it was 4 finger or more :hubba: but the price was right. and good times still haveing em

LOL--Catfish, I remember $8-10 four finger ounces which we called Lids. However, we picked stems and seeds from it. It was not the quality bud we grow today.

Yalll Showing your age ...Old Farts...lol....

Im with 7green:D

was just born than

4u2sm0ke said:
Yalll Showing your age ...Old Farts...lol....

Im with 7green:D

was just born than

LOL--I think some of us are happy (and somewhat amazed) that we actually lived long enough to be old farts. In the late 60s and early 70s we had the slogan "Don't trust anyone over 30". Somehow I am now in my 60s....I don't really know how that happened. Time goes so fast....

"Age and Treachery will defeat Youth and Beauty every time."

I remember $15 lids - think we used The White Album to clean 'em. Smoked my first joint in '71, I think. It seems like forever ago, and like yesterday at the same time.

The Hemp Goddess said:
LOL--I think some of us are happy (and somewhat amazed) that we actually lived long enough to be old farts. In the late 60s and early 70s we had the slogan "Don't trust anyone over 30". Somehow I am now in my 60s....I don't really know how that happened. Time goes so fast....
Yup i thought i would be dead by 30 now look at me. still kicking and haveing fun :fly: :fly:

7greeneyes I wasn't even spermazoa yet

4u2sm0ke Yalll Showing your age ...Old Farts...lol....

Im with 7green

was just born than

Well 7 green and 4u2 You will someday be looking back and saying. I Remember when pot was Illegal or who knows just enjoy the life you live and btw we could be old but can still party with most of em :hubba: it just takes me longer to re coup

I saw Jimi Hendrix live in 1968 (Miami), so yah, I remember.

Wet

Longer to "re-coup"..or get up:rofl:...and Im not that old to remember when POT was Illegal:p....think it was just last year:p

The Hemp Goddess said:
:yeahthat:

:48:

I remember back in '74 as a college freshman getting hooked up with an off-campus guy who would get all this real Acapulco Gold ($40 oz), exotic Hawaiian ($200...that's right in '74), Thai Sticks, and opiated hash fingers...man I miss the'70s. Today's overall quality is pretty good but it's essentially green bud...not the finely manicured and cured exotics and varieties of days gone by. Mind you, I've grown some very good stuff but I miss those "heady" days. Time for a smoke.

I remember the 70s well. When the price of a lid went from $10 to $15 it was a major hit to the budget. I got pretty good at cleaning the seeds using a credit card and the top off of the turntable. We thought sensimilla was a wonderful invention and wondered how in the world they did it. Had no idea about male and female plants.

Old fart checking in...I was classy, i got a used silver tray to get the seeds out of my 10 buck lids. Went to Alaska and they were 20 dollars. And when you were out did you clean the seeds again and maybe a third time for one pinner joint?
Wetdog, you saw Jimi? wow. I loved Jimi, but he kinda scared me. Watched woodstock movie on an air force base and when jimi did the star spangled banner, the brass got up and left... Fun memories.
And yes, who knew we would be 60 now... I am glad, but surprised.

What I remember of the 70's was the cars were better, the music was better, the people were better....the weed was crap.
Then the 80's came along with Reagan, Rap, and crack......what a frickin' nightmare.

:confused2:why can I remember the 80"s and not what I had for breakfast this morning? forgetting the 80's cant cause harm but I like to know what I ate..

Latest posts

Back