rolling joints

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baker180xxx

smile with me
Reaction score
send pics of the joints( or blunts) you guys roll. i dont have any paper yet so ill probobly send a pictuere sometime tomorrow. i would live to see who can roll the greates joints, and how do you roll them?

Here's one I took that's been seen here before. They happen to be king size papers which I'd recommend for a newb....But seriously.... it's not the sort of thing you learn on line, ya need to sit down with a friend to teach you. In the old days you could just go to jail for a short stent and practice rolling those Buglers :) for a few days.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1176
page ten post 198

this is a thread to post pictures of joints and blunts. nothing else. dont comment about random stuff. its a waste of time. its just cool to see what you guys roll. and nice j jericho. u like to roll them straight

I like to roll them thin and with a very slight cone. Think it smokes better that the fattys.

Always use small papers and stick them together as well. Dont like using the king size ones.

i got 1 paper left and rolled a spliff. its stale ezwiders so it didnt come out that good. i use king size make fat cones because it just looks so cool. god this came out terrible. ill have to make a better one later. this is all i got now. but i like to make it fat for the power hitter. but i pack them good. is tighter than a regular cigerette. thats how i ususlly roll them.

View attachment untitled.jpg

and how do you stick them together? i dont get how to stick 2 papers togethe?

Easy, you put 2 side by side over lapping a little and lick the sticky side of the corner under lapping and stick the top 1st.

Then take another paper and fold it in half so sticky strip is facing out on both sides and lick the sticky bit lay it in between the overlapping 2 paper and then push them down, peel of the folded paper and stick the other 2 together.

Sorry if that didn't make sense.

OldHippieChick said:
Here's one I took that's been seen here before. They happen to be king size papers which I'd recommend for a newb....But seriously.... it's not the sort of thing you learn on line, ya need to sit down with a friend to teach you. In the old days you could just go to jail for a short stent and practice rolling those Buglers :) for a few days.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1176
page ten post 198

View attachment bulldurham.jpg

Bull Durham was some slick stuff to try 'n roll.... ... (jailhouse 'baccy)

Smoke mostly bongs now but will roll one just to change it up now and then.

Step #1:
Tear this part of the cardboard out of your cigarette pack.
View attachment joint 002.JPG
View attachment joint 003.JPG

Step#2:
Roll the carboard into a little tube, put it in the end of your J, then fill the rest with your weed.
View attachment joint 007.JPG

Step #3:
Roll it up!
View attachment joint 011.JPG

I use this little carboard piece in the end for two things. It works as a filter (not a filter for smoke) for small particles. That way I don't suck anything through. #2, I hate roaches. I have fat little fingers and I burn them every time. This way there is no roach.

-SSF-

true, i make those too. it always helps, and so you dont flatten the end of the j, so you can always hit it

Have you tried a rolling machine? They work pretty well but it's better when you can do it yourself. I used to roll with a dollar bill back when I was a teenager... you put the weed in the bill and use the bill to 'shape it' and then feed the paper in kinda like a rolling machine and use the bill to get it rolled... Then I rolled a BILLION joints :joint: and found out it's true what they say... Practice makes PERFECT~! :aok: :hubba:

Peace~! :ciao:

View attachment ThisONES4me ;^).jpg

Believe it or not i saw a video, sorry no link, about rolling joints and they took the paper and waded it up first. Made a big difference.
I myself in the day could roll and joint while driving a 5 speed and rumor has it, eating a hamburger, all at once, I don't think the hamburger part is true.

I can roll by hand but in order to roll as big as I like without doubling up on paper, I use a roller. joint 004.jpg

Ahh, i dislike the rolling machines, hehe. They take the art and personality out of the joint.
i like hand rolling because if i want a beast i simply put a thicker roach on, if i want a nice tidy relaxed one i put a small roach in it. Makes it easier to roll and control the size.

SensiStarFan said:
Smoke mostly bongs now but will roll one just to change it up now and then.

Step #1:
Tear this part of the cardboard out of your cigarette pack.
View attachment 159928
View attachment 159929

Step#2:
Roll the carboard into a little tube, put it in the end of your J, then fill the rest with your weed.
View attachment 159930

Step #3:
Roll it up!
View attachment 159931

I use this little carboard piece in the end for two things. It works as a filter (not a filter for smoke) for small particles. That way I don't suck anything through. #2, I hate roaches. I have fat little fingers and I burn them every time. This way there is no roach.

-SSF-

Ah the ol' crutch. One of my favorite ways to smoke when I could, was to cut open a grape swisher, fill it with dank, and throw a crutch in the end. YUMMY!!!

Latest posts

Back