salt water light.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenmehtV12

Tsenior bluntsX
Reaction score
I found this light that could be my next light. this is the description let me know if I can use it. I'm just not sure about the metal halide specs.

"IceCap 250 and 400 HQI Pendant & Metal Halide Ballast

* Plug and Play System - gives you the best value and greatest ease of installation
* Accepts 250 or 400 watt Double Ended Metal Halide (HQI) bulbs
* Specially designed optimized reflector system for amazing output and glitter lines
Innovative design grows with your high lighting needs. Adjust the ceramic lamp socket and this versatile HQI Pendant accepts either 250 or 400 watt Double Ended (HQI) bulbs (ballast and bulb wattages must match). Long-lasting and rustproof. Powder coated aluminum construction with 95% reflectivity, protective glass lens, and 94" lamp cord. NEW Compact Electronic Metal Halide Ballasts feature blue, extruded-aluminum housing with heat dissipating "fins." 100% electronic platform minimizes lamp degradation and improves lumens maintenance. To simplify selection, we've packaged together the IceCap electronic Metal Halide Ballast with the IceCap HQI Pendant Fixture. Pendant w/Ballast package includes the IceCap HQI Pendant fixture and a 250 W or 400 W electronic Metal Halide Ballast. HQI Pendant is 8-3/4" x 15" x 5" high. Metal Halide Ballasts are 8-1/2" x 4" x 3" high. Bulbs and optional Hanging Hardware sold separately."

thanks! :bong:

It sounds useable to me. Any pics of it? Try to get the 5500k or 6500k bulbs, not the 4000k imo.

Latest posts

Back