salvia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i passed out for about five minutes and i woke up on my hands and knees on the floor covered in squashed chocolate.

yeah a friend of mine said his world turned o legos too all i saw tho was like checker patterns of different colors and little dancing elves

yeah i don't agree with anyone that says that salvia is pointless or that it doesn't do anything to you..you get far more tripped out than you will on weed....but definitley not as fun and not as enjoyable

yeah its not sumhting i would do on any kind of regular basis but maybe a couple times a year

i have never done it but i was once curious here in the forum in one of my threads that someone told me about it!! its sounds preety good to try...

salvia can really mess you up and make you look like a complete fool lasts like 5 to 8 minutes but the effects of slight goofy euphoria can last an hour i dont recommend it as an alternative for pot.

When I made a thread on Salvia **** got locked and I got deaded. I did it a couple times, didn't feel nothing the first time, second time, when I walked I felt mad weighted, like I was wearing 50lb weights for shoes, laughed a little, didn't bug out like the cats I did it with though.

Sux...

Fun to watch someone else smoke it and attempt to get himself a glass of water...

But not fun to use...just ask a friend of mine, who ended up on YouTube...taking his clothes off because he felt "Hot allofasuddennnerrr..."...and I quote.

This thread has been around longer then I've been, but I know this sort of talk is frowned upon in these parts. I am going to quietly close it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back