Sannies KILLING FIELDS f2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutchman

Reaction score
Ola,,
I present 2 u:
killing fields f2.

Lights(600 watt hps) directly on 12/12.

just a run trough the past few weeks till you all are updated .

med_gallery_22_195_810542.jpg

beautifull beans!!! history shown that size doesnt matter so i selected the best for da pop in my opinion.
med_gallery_22_195_245610.jpg

put them in pitpots,,,,,,,sunday eve:

well tuesday 12:00:
med_gallery_22_195_1417296.jpg

med_gallery_22_195_331918.jpg

med_gallery_22_195_588765.jpg

wednesday:
100%
All came up within 36 hours basicly,,,some struggled a bit more with the eggshell then others but with a little help they pretty much all came at the same time!
med_gallery_22_195_1420799.jpg

med_gallery_22_195_818003.jpg

med_gallery_22_195_1298773.jpg

Today, i gave 'm little pots to live in for a few days:
med_gallery_22_195_1191051.jpg

juvenile happyness!!

med_gallery_22_195_540370.jpg

med_gallery_22_195_443229.jpg

med_gallery_22_195_551723.jpg

1 looked really weak and stayed behind and 1 got adopted so it left me with 17 seedlings to determine wich gender they where.
4 MALES where found and 12 defenitly female!! still 1 that doesnt wanna show!!so i'm kinda hoping for 13 females to run.
med_gallery_22_195_1514038.jpg

med_gallery_22_195_373217.jpg

med_gallery_22_195_819956.jpg

So, thats where we are today,,,,

Till next udate!!

Dutch

Wassup Dutch!
Project looking good man, got to love those 600watt'rs, can place them closer than the thousand's and get the same lumen output!
Cant wait to check these babies out when they start flowering! Peace and Love!!!!!!!!!
Roken.

Thnx smoking (your name translated in dutch)
600 watts rule indeed (that and i dont have more room)
Tho i must admit , with the summer breaking really trough, i´m gonna put in a 400 watt just to keep temps good.
My normal kabinet (allways lotsa diff strains from all over the world etc) runs constantly on 600. Did finish, this week,,TOXIC BLUE (motarebel) and 2 C99 x GF (wallyduck),,,,,,,,,am finishing in the next weeks,,,,,,NYCD (unknown origin) and a TROPICAL AFFY (also mota)....
popped in some new a few weeks ago,,,,,,SAGE and DA PURPS (both THseeds) and recently,,,,,,,,,,KILLINGFIELDS x BLUE KRONIC (sannie) and a A5 (yes THE a5)

back tho this run.
Killing fields,,,again is my favorite,,,i grew the f1 last year and fell in love with these girls.
All pheno´s where very good but some where mouthwatering girls!
So i tasted the selected girl for the creation of the F2 version!! well this was the one i would choose 2,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

so we´ll see if it does what i´m kinda hoping for...

THAT LOVELY NMR 7^
med_gallery_7203_3043_138306.jpg

!!
med_gallery_7203_3043_141257.jpg

cheerio

AWESOME[/B. Good job

Thank's
Your the first person to notice:) I am pure dutch and living in the states, my father and mother come from holland in rosendale, i have relatives there also. I am planning on visiting again soon. I want to take my younger brother in october for his birthday, he has never been to the homeland.
Maybe will have to meet up and burn one while were there, will keep ya posted. Peace and Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roken.

Well,,,,,,if your roots are in Rosendaal...the chance we meet is indeed there!!
Thats closer to home for me as can be!!

cheerio

How tall do your plants usually grow before harvest straight from 12/12?

Great grow, pulling up a chair! Can't wait until I know your smoking these babies. Good luck, and be safe bro.

Back with a update,,,
@domschron:
The smallest is about 20 cm and the talles at the moment 30
to 50 cm... We'll see how long they will rise to the lamp.
I wouldnt do it with avery strain, but a sativa/hybrid strain
could do great when space if filled.

So i'm off with thirteen KF F2 girls now(YESSA),,,,I wanted to put in some backups/roomfillers in the shape of Sour Neville clones but i think this is a bit 2 much then.
Some stretch ,,some get tall in a proper way and some are really building up textbookstyle.
I even found 2 girls that are showing colouration allready!!
43_dgn_en_new_batch_038.jpg

stretchy girls in the middle (strange leaves also)

43_dgn_en_new_batch_039.jpg

43_dgn_en_new_batch_040.jpg

When it comes to plants the 2 on the left and the big one in the red cradle (pic above)deserve to be my favorites atm

the small one in the middle is the one thats showing colouration (will make a proper pic in the next days)
43_dgn_en_new_batch_041.jpg

That's crazy the coloration! Why is it coloring? If I have my room at 75F lights on and it drops to 60 lights off, do you think I will also get color change? The strain I'm growing naturally has different colors in it.

Well,,
I grew killing fields a few times before,,,the F1 version that is,,,
There where a lot of pheno's to be found and allmost half of them where slightly pink/purple to deep purple.. Even with high temps..
The F2 i'm running now has a higher chancerate when it comes to becoming purple,,,
That doesnt take away that showing colour at this stage, was not expected,,its very early for that..
But i'd say: come on wittie purps..
43_dgn_en_new_batch_042.jpg

thats a pic i took with lights on,,,,,,,gimme a day or 2 to make a few macro's in proper lighting

cheerio

Looking good Dutchman!!
What beautiful plants they are indeed, i am not familair with sannes killing feilds tho, can you tell me more about this strain and its orgin??
Well next time im out there will meet up at the yellowmoon coffe shop and burn one:). Peace and love!!!!!!!!
Roken.

Here u go Roken!

STRAIN: Killing fields
GENETICS: sannies jack x S.M.M (the one,,,blueberry indica/killa queen/nycd)
XTRA INFO: F1 (F2 version since may/june available)
FLOWERING TIME: 9 to 11 weeks (11/12 F2)
Harvest Up to 700 gram/m2(indoor)
Taste Very fruity but with a powerfull petrol smell
Effect: The high is heavy and longlasting
Flowers Big and dense
THC: Up to 22%

This F1 cross between “The One” and “Sannie’s Jack” will give you fireworks. The 2 most vigorous plants from Sannie’s stable merged to one seed.

The One was used as mother, a plant which exceeds in all her glory and provides you with a nice amount of grams. Beautiful blue/pink colours combined with a fruity berry/grape fragrance. When crumbling a real old-school Aghani/Killaqueen odour emerges...
The Jack male was selected with great care to shorten the flowering time of the Jack female. This male crossed with The One will result in a plant with flowering time between the 9 and 11 weeks.
The strength of The One is in the extreme dense buds and the typical berry/petrol scent. This combined with the Jack will provide huge pungent smelling buds with lots of resin and crystals.

This was the F1.
I had so much fun and smoking pleasure from all the pheno's that i have found in this f1.

The F2 is done after selecting from a whole bunch , in my opinion, the best pheno in the f1.
It was a slightly purple, leaning more to sativa pheno with a rich mouthwatering flavour... adding up a week or even 2 to the flowering time.....making it 10 to 12 weeks... (def worth it in my opinion)

I tried more then 1 or 2 strains of sannie's ( and mota's) stable......i defenitly was far from dissapointed. Especially the Kf, Jack f5 and the Jackhammer gave me lotsa joy...

:hubba: I PROBABLY WILL BE THE FIRST TO SEE THE RESULTS OF THIS F2 VERSION, since i was the first to pop them (and recieve them aswell as kf fan #1 i think,,,thnx sannie)!!!:hubba:

cheerio,
Dutchman

And yeah,,,where gonna do a shopvisit together down here in Rosendaal!!
Just not that touristtrap called Yellow Moon!!

cheers

Latest posts

Back