Sannies KILLING FIELDS f2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am wishing for purple man..... I have read your growreport on some other strainguide and really enjoyed it.

I have 15 KF seeds left along the Jackberry f2, but there aint no timeslot for them in the flowergarden untill 2009.

I will randomly select one of the 3 mothers I am vegging now to deliver 14 clones for flowering midseptember, this is wholly based on KF's reputation (and lack of mature mothers) among the previous growers. You in particular.

I will make a thread on the grow later, and happily tag along this one with pleasure.

Sorry for my little hijack of your thread.....

no prob man!!!
great ideas and great reading man!!
good luck with the kf's ,,tho JB will kick *** to.....
If interested i have some more reports for ya!!
cheerio

hey there dutchman, like your journal. just wanted to tell you that i sent out for some ANESTHESIA today from SANNIES. I read the journal on the making of anasthesia and on the test grows. I was wondering if you had any expierence with this strain yet and if so if you could offer some advice on the best way to grow it. THANX, J.Blizo.

johnnyblizo said:
THANKS kgB ILL CHECK IT OUT.

Your welcome.... It's tasty & man does it rock... Try Red Bull indica strain.. I baught some this week from the club & OMG did it smell so tasty. lol

johnnyblizo said:
hey there dutchman, like your journal. just wanted to tell you that i sent out for some ANESTHESIA today from SANNIES. I read the journal on the making of anasthesia and on the test grows. I was wondering if you had any expierence with this strain yet and if so if you could offer some advice on the best way to grow it. THANX, J.Blizo.

That would be the positronics afgan/skunk x herijuana.
The cross is done by Whazzup,,a fellow breeder of Sannie.
Seen beautifull results of those girls,,tho i never grew them myself.Various pheno's are defenitly worth finding in these.

Ah now that i'm checking,,,i did see you on Ogrow...
Then i'd say: "aint no better man to ask then Whazzup himself,,or Sannie"
I bet youre gonna enjoy that anna!! Looking forward to your report!

Myself,, probably gonna try to reveg the purple dwarf and prepare the next run .....wich will probably be MADONNA.

MADONNA: the one f1 x Blue Kronic.
These are kinda testbeans from the blue dream X-es done by Sannie with a blue kronic male from mota.

well will be updating in the next days on these girlies!!

cheerio!!

Dutch

Latest posts

Back