Satori veg and harvest time ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would a heat bulb be good for vegetation stage and can i start 12 hour stage while still vegetation stage.

No, a heat bulb is not good at all. I would suggest that you do some reading up on what the plant needs to be grown indoors. There are only certain types of lights that work well for growing--don't fall for the "grow bulb" hype. A lot of these are not actually meant to help the plant grow, but just to make it look good. You also need a different spectrum of light for vegging and for flowering. You are going to need a special place set up to grow that you can control the environment. You will need ventilation. This will cost some money. Do you have a designated space and do you have some money to spend to set this up?

While it is possible to put a plant still vegging into 12/12, it is counterproductive. The plant will not flower until it is sexually mature. If you put the plant into 12/12 while still vegging, you are depriving it of 1/2 the light it should be receiving. It will stretch rather than grow. By that I mean the plant will get taller, but will not put on any more bud sites. You often end up with a scraggly spindly plant with few bud sites.

What's up HG can I use ts bulbs n cfls in veg stage

Do you mean T5s fluorescent tubes? And CFLs? The answer is yes. CFLs do not give off as much usable light per watt as T5s and they put out a lot more heat, but you can use them--it just takes a load of them to have enough light. Do you have a designated space set up to grow in?

Who is the company that sells the satori seeds?

I would like to try it or the C99 who is best for that ?

Mandala makes Satori. It is quite popular now and can be hard to find. The last C99 I grew was from Mosca. I like both of these strains for an up high, but do like the Satori is my fave. You can usually find both of these breeders at the major seedbanks.

How does Satori compare to AK-47 for buzz? I hear a lot about Satori here but AK-47 is mostly Sativa and claims to be one of the strongest strains.

My next grow in between those 2 strains.

I had no luck finding Satori seeds. I tried to order some online that reported being in stock and then after a week they tell me that they have none because Mandala have stopped producing until maybe later in the year, if they return at all. It was disappointing news.
So right now, I still can't get any Satori. I guess that I will have to grow something else.

Latest posts

Back