Say it aint so. LA Confidential, Hermi?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks man. i appreciate the posts.. tomorrow im going to get in the tent during the dark period and check for light leaks just to be 100% sure.
i do rotate my plants every watering..temp and rh is stable.. etc.etc. everything is on a set schedule..
the ONLY thing that I can think of that could have caused this la confidential to hermi, other than the genetics, is taking 4 clones a week before putting into flowering..

i wasnt tryin to imply u didnt look over them enuff relentless. LOL
just sayin, us stoners we have a tendancy to miss things right under our noses sometimes. lol
idk . i do anyway :confused2:
but gettin insid eya tent is prolly a great idea imo.
thats wat i did erly on in my indoor growing and i found after 3 months of growing and curious why i gettin hermies taht even tho i rotated my plants too, there was always one point or another where each individual one was in all spots of the room with in time. and my leak was coming in from my intake even tho i had 2 bends in my ducting etc there was still a tad bit of light comin in when i thoguht after 3 months it was lite tight still. but unable to tell until i closd myself in my flower room wit lights off to see from a plants prospective.
give ya self a good few minutes to let your eyes adjust to the dark too before you are sure its totally dark.

Latest posts

Back