Scary day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Havingfun

Reaction score
Had a bad day today. AC took a crap and room was 89 deg :eek: by the time a service guy got out to fix it. Got worried. Problem fixed and room down to 81 so far.

While 89 is far from ideal it's not that bad, smoke a bowl and relax a bit. Last year as Summer approached I came home from work to 103f in my flowering tent. :D In my experience it takes a couple days of intense heat to cause serious problems so long as you are not forgetting to water them as well. Jmo

Wish I could smoke a bowl. I dont smoke. Wife does I am just the green thumb. LOL

Hamster Lewis said:
While 89 is far from ideal it's not that bad, smoke a bowl and relax a bit. Last year as Summer approached I came home from work to 103f in my flowering tent. :D In my experience it takes a couple days of intense heat to cause serious problems so long as you are not forgetting to water them as well. Jmo

Spit shine to yur gudidence quick cause it be what I be thinkin lol

Yual are all right pilgrem me room be runnin 92 past few days and they be lookin to love it just make sures yual watch yur waterin cause hot hot means more wet needed good luck yur trails friend ;)

BWD

Yes had to give them a good bath before I seen and moisture out the bottom. soon as I seen a spec of water I stopped. Will check them again in the morning. Plus think I am going to take out one of them budding. She does not seem to be budding good just sitting there after showing little buds. The other 3 are leaving here behind. The other 3 have crystals and this one is not showing any. Need the room anyways.

89 here and there shouldnt be a big deal, i wouldnt wanna run at 89 regularly but it happens sometimes for different reasons.

I would not think so. Just had me worry that it would not get fixed in time. Where I live we are in the 80's and 90's during the day and can heat a place up fast when you have lights going and no AC.

I'm having a similar issue, as my AC just went out and it's getting hot here too. So far, the plants I have seem to love it...just been watering them more often...I diluted the nutes a bit more because they're getting watered more often (made sense to me...) and they're taking off.7

Latest posts

Back