Giant Fireball.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flower

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
IMG_1129.jpeg

The wife sends me this picture today while I am at work with the question, “What is that in the sky?”
She happens to walk out on the deck, notices this thing in the sky, then notices there are two of them, she studies them for a few seconds, went and got her phone, and took this picture.
They were too far apart to get in the same frame, so they were several miles apart.
One was also quite a bit higher than the other.
She said they appeared to be falling straight down at a slow speed.
The lowest one disappeared in the blink of an eye, she had quit watching the highest one, because it went behind a cloud.

View attachment 350649
The wife sends me this picture today while I am at work with the question, “What is that in the sky?”
She happens to walk out on the deck, notices this thing in the sky, then notices there are two of them, she studies them for a few seconds, went and got her phone, and took this picture.
They were too far apart to get in the same frame, so they were several miles apart.
One was also quite a bit higher than the other.
She said they appeared to be falling straight down at a slow speed.
The lowest one disappeared in the blink of an eye, she had quit watching the highest one, because it went behind a cloud.

Attachments

• image-w856-1042418457.jpg
    image-w856-1042418457.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back