THERE HERE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

ROSTERMAN

Are UFOs Real?
Let us hear your stories.
ufo-flying-saucer-animated-gif-image-10.gif

Maybe they brought the Virus.

OK me 1st.
I have seen a few things that I thought were UFO's since I was a small child, throughout the years I said someone is watching us for sure.
The most recent sighting was 4 summers ago , we were in the hot tub on rear deck, bright unclouded night great view of the stars.
As we lay back having a few cups (not many) and up in the sky over our heads appeared a slow moving very Large shaped of bright lights shaped like a "V" and had these lights equidistance from each other. It was a craft none of us has ever seen before,
As the Giant Vee moved slowly across our view I could hear a loud humming sounds and pulses were in our ears, it moved off slowly as it arrived and then in a big flash it was gone, Just like that. Never did find out anything about what it was and no one would talk to me about the sighting.
Air Force was very interested at 1st, but called back the following day to say the phone statement was enough and they never got back to us.

I watch for meteors some nights. There are people all across the country keeping up with the night sky. If it is up there chances are somebody else saw it too. I have never had magical seeds drop though. There is a lot of space junk floating around.

I watch for meteors some nights. There are people all across the country keeping up with the night sky. If it is up there chances are somebody else saw it too. I have never had magical seeds drop though. There is a lot of space junk floating around.
That was a lead up to my next seed drop LOL
We shall see if they are too old or not to Pop.

Are UFOs Real?
Let us hear your stories.
ufo-flying-saucer-animated-gif-image-10.gif

Maybe they brought the Virus.

OK me 1st.
I have seen a few things that I thought were UFO's since I was a small child, throughout the years I said someone is watching us for sure.
The most recent sighting was 4 summers ago , we were in the hot tub on rear deck, bright unclouded night great view of the stars.
As we lay back having a few cups (not many) and up in the sky over our heads appeared a slow moving very Large shaped of bright lights shaped like a "V" and had these lights equidistance from each other. It was a craft none of us has ever seen before,
As the Giant Vee moved slowly across our view I could hear a loud humming sounds and pulses were in our ears, it moved off slowly as it arrived and then in a big flash it was gone, Just like that. Never did find out anything about what it was and no one would talk to me about the sighting.
Air Force was very interested at 1st, but called back the following day to say the phone statement was enough and they never got back to us.

tenor (74).gif

tenor (62).gif

tenor (61).gif

tenor (67).gif

Space goes on forever....to think we are the only planet with life is small thinking.

I think like you Putembk....4 sure someone is hitting popcorns
and a chocolate bar at the same time
just after smoking a big joint but i never saw any one
and I think others planet have life and bigger planet
with very small ppls or Aliens and know girls all boys
all the girls are on the planet BigButt
it the one I am looking for....but i never saw a alien or a UFO

but the real story it Roster dropping Seeds the (Alien Triangle)

From The Planet BigButt....👽
tenor (81).gif

Yes. I saw one while in The Gambia. Hovering over the sea, then turned and manoeuvred in amazing ways. My friend saw it too, we agreed not to discuss it with others because they wouldn't believe us.

Not sure about in 2010, but nowadays drones are everywhere and come im all shapes and sizes.

Anyone ever heard a vixen fox at night? Scare the crap out of me that is for sure. I think an owl was going after her pups or kits they call them. There are coyotes where I live too. They get close to my house and scare me more than what is up in the sky.

Latest posts

Back