schizophrenic experience

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjsunderground

joseph james
Reaction score
cannabis has greatly effected my schizo effective disorder. i have an illness where i hear voices and have mild dillusions. when i use cannabis the tendencies go away almost completely. i guess i am blessed and cursed, its like a battle going on subconsciously. strange stuff. but it helps.

Strange how the brain works..
I've only ever read that marijuana can sometimes WORSEN schizophrenia.

Good luck to you

What kind of voices? Is it evil dark stuff? I hope its not too traumatic, all the best.

its mild good and evil influences. they really come down on me when i lie or think about stealing. which i dont anymore. sometimes i get incredible clarity into home and family matters. i feel from the heart. its been 2 and 1/2 years since i was diagnosed. im pretty stable and better now. thanks for your concern.

Strange how the brain works..
I've only ever read that marijuana can sometimes WORSEN schizophrenia.

Marijuana actually helps some people with bi polar disorders. In some cases it is also an effective replacement for lithium.

You are right in what you say though. There is a vulnerable percentage of the population who should stay away from it completley.

Delighted to hear you are one of the ones it works for jj ... Peace

jjsunderground said:
cannabis has greatly effected my schizo effective disorder. i have an illness where i hear voices and have mild dillusions. when i use cannabis the tendencies go away almost completely. i guess i am blessed and cursed, its like a battle going on subconsciously. strange stuff. but it helps.

i have insomnia and verry bad anxiety mj cures both things. I think marijuana has got to be the most medicinial plant out their

same with me

i gotta take a screen in a couple weeks so yesterday was my first sober day in a good minute, I laid in bed for over 4 hours tossing and turning. I had a panic attack this morning also driving down the road.

maybe it also has something to do with the methadone, who knows?

My father is schizo, so it was always a concern for me if i would "inheret" this illness. From what I understand it tends to show signs in the late 20's. I know we've all questioned if we are a little crazy or not. I know that I am not, fortunetly. And I'm 27 and loving life.

I have been crazy before- but chemically induced of course with a slew of high powered tryptamines or phenylethalimes. At the same time, I've gained stability in my own head and sanity from what I like to call psychonaught exploration. Not often, but once every 2-3 months to reground and recenter myself-

MJ on the other hand keeps me sane. Not like I would go crazy without it ( because I'm actually out and have been for a few months- people will stop over and smoke every now and then, but I'm dry as a bone =/ ), but it keeps my anxiety down, chills my racing mind. I tend to worry about things and events that haven't even arrived yet- Or get depressed about the stupidest ****. And good quality weed slows my mind, in the good way =) Puts to rest all those silly fears, depressing thoughts, and let's me let go of whatever it is that i try to hold onto as excuses to beat my self up.

For me weed is a medicine. Not because I'm sick, but bc it makes me a better person in many ways. It's not my crutch or vice either- It's my passion.

Latest posts

Back