Second annual MP Christmasfest, 2011!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Jack 47 and Lemon Skunk clones are rooting now noticed the very first roots today :) :) woot woot My first cloning sucess. Sounds like christmas will be a nice plan. Im in:icon_smile:

Ill have 14 ICE clones fully Vegged out for a month, and flipped to Flowering by the middle of October, Just in time to join in the fun!

Hopefully we will ALL have some extra Trees in our homes this season ;]

@Lemon Jack Glad to hear about your Clones man, ive been reading your thread and was really pulling for ya! Good to see theyre rooting up for you :]

Lemon Jack said:
My Jack 47 and Lemon Skunk clones are rooting now noticed the very first roots today :) :) woot woot My first cloning sucess. Sounds like christmas will be a nice plan. Im in:icon_smile:

Awesome bro....glad you finally cleared that hurdle. :) Now you hve a skill set that will enable you to hang on to any ultra dank strains you come across in your future grows. Keeping moms and running clones is where it is at in my humble opinion.

I am a bubble cloner fan for life now. So easy.

Glad you could figure that out Hammy.. I built 3 diff ones and was never satisfied.. Grrrr... Might try again someday, but I won't get my hopes up..

Mine are cut and ready to root! Got an OG nitemare on the flat..

Looks like we got some fine folk to share the holidays with.. If you want you can run a separate journal and drop occasional pics here, or just run the journal here.. Oct 15 is comin quick!!

I shld hve something special to run for this....will hve some birds in the air soon.....;)

Hey nv what cloning method do you use bro?

I use grodan blocks.. My success ranges from about 99% in the winter to about 80% in the summer. :(

nvthis said:
I use grodan blocks.. My success ranges from about 99% in the winter to about 80% in the summer. :(

Interesting....never heard of them but I will hve to look into them. Always up to try something new.

Hamster Lewis said:
Awesome bro....glad you finally cleared that hurdle. :) Now you hve a skill set that will enable you to hang on to any ultra dank strains you come across in your future grows. Keeping moms and running clones is where it is at in my humble opinion.

I am a bubble cloner fan for life now. So easy.

Lol actually my clones in my cloner have only been there for 3 days so no roots yet I do however have 5 in Rockwool cubes That are starting to put on new growth and I have seen One taproot and I know I shouldnt of but i broke one block open (carefully) to see if it had roots and it had a real nice structure going on :) so I carefully closed it back up and wrapped a ziptie around it to hold it closed.

Darn I just cant help myslef somethimes I just needed reassurance something was happening :)
:watchplant:

I'm so sorry that i can't enter ... I think that will harvest late November and late January ... Damn ...

My BuKu at 5 days of flower,and 4 weeks veg is only 15" but very bushy...I'm going to use MH for the first two weeks of flower to see if it slows the stretch...So far it has done just that.

hmmm, how bout some TCVG A-5? got 4 lill ones goin...

:)

104_3981.jpg

Hamster Lewis said:
Interesting....never heard of them but I will hve to look into them. Always up to try something new.
Grodan is a brand of rockwool. It seems to be popular among med clone growers because nearly every clone I've seen/acquired in a dispensary was rooted in Grodan.

TCVG!!!!!!!!! run that shite! i got a couple TCVG crosses that are about 6"....some gorilla grape x garbage and Gorilla grape x a 78 skunk....cant wait

we love pics from all santas lil helpers. :) would love to see all you're crazy crosses. (a1-a11). see alot of people talking bout those seeds, and no actual grows being completed. maybe we get to see one here complete for christmas? peace...:cool:

Got a pm from the ol molasses master about jioning the xmas thread! Dropped some K C Brains mindbinder this morn! Had to put the 1k hps up...to risky to run it at this time so i'm going old cheffy school! This will be all CFL! :icon_smile: Here we goooooooo:hubba:

DSCI5306.JPG

DSCI5307.JPG

sorry chef. stepped out for a minute on my own mindbender. had plants to harvest, and that scissor hash put me down like four flats. haha. good to see you back brother. peace...

seed drop season is on. added yesterday,
lemon larry x bluetooth
quad kush
rascals strawberry bubba x motas bubba/master kush
hoosier daddy
popstar:D
nirvana bubblicious x gorilla grape
gorilla grape x pure gold
gorilla grape x pink lemonade x pink lemonade

wheres my manners, almost forgot to bring the tree...:icon_smile: :D

103_0965.jpg

Dam Irish....that like an all you can smoke buffet!

18 strains so far chef. one more drop next week, and you can call me baskin robbins.:p :) ...

Latest posts

Back