Second opinion on my trichs needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420benny

Not lost, just exploring
Reaction score
I am pretty objective and observant when it comes to looking at other's bud pics to verify trich color. I sometimes lose that objectivity on my own stuff. I don't want to chop too early. What do you see in these pics? 1,2 and 5 are mean green. pics 3 and 4 are PPP. I see almost all cloudy with some light amber on the MG. I see some clear most cloudy and barely any amber on the PPP. Thanks for any help. I was planning on chopping the MG this weekend at 25% amber, if it really has that.

093009001.JPG

093009002.JPG

093009003.JPG

093009004.JPG

093009005.JPG

2 and 5 look the most ready to me. I am not sure if it is 25% keep in mind I have no clue and just going by what I have seen in pictures ;)

1,2 and 5 are on the same plant

oh thats what you meant hehe...well it looks more ready than the others...course like I said..newby to trichs. I see amber on all of them just not sure if it will be 25%...Hip will know ;)

ill be right over..cuzz i have to inspect in person...part of my inspection is a sample takeing..and my samples are a good 0unce:p...

looks great Benny..you just want stroked:rofl: Ill let the others do that..:giggle: plants do look good

Hello 420benny :)

Here are you pictures closer up in the same order as you posted them.

The last picture (This is your second picture (with pointers)) looks like you need to go and check for Aspergillus.

:peace:

2 2 Benny 1.JPG

2 2 Benny 2.JPG

2 2 Benny 3.JPG

2 2 Benny 4.JPG

2 2 Benny 5.JPG

2 2 Benny 6.JPG

Thanks Hippy! I went back and looked at all the bigger buds on MG and did not see any bud rot or weird, soft leaves. The brown pistils in clusters are the same brown as the rot. Maybe that's what you thought? Thanks for watching my back. I did chop the PPP. Too much powdery mold and she had amber trichs. I couldn't risk losing the whole thing. I already lost half of my only other PPP to rain and hail breaking off big branches.
4u, I wasn't fishin' for strokes (this time) lol. I have posted bud pics just to do that, but you have too and u know it. We all have. This was an honest attempt to get others opinions on my harvest date. My story and I am sticking to it.lol
edit: I just looked at the circled pics, then the smaller version. I think you are seeing my purple tipped leaves from these last cold mornings. They just don't look too purple in the pics.

Pic 2 and 5 ...2 days i know they are mg are these buds near the tops ? if so give em 3-4 early morning and R.I.P ! TOTAL guess work ! My eyes are'nt 20/20 .

Latest posts

Back