Second Try New Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doja

Stay High
Reaction score
here are some pics of my second try. the first try was going good until i was getting a lot of mold and had to throw out everything. very sad:cry:
but now i have this beauty Martha is her name and hopefully she will let me finish her. i would like to thank everyone at this site that helped with all my noob ?'s because i would not have this today to present to you guys and gals without your help.
enjoy everyone and any feedback will be greatly appreciated
these are from Saturday
she is in a very big pot dug into the ground cuz she was getiing tall

IMG_0059.JPG

IMG_0058.JPG

IMG_0057.JPG

IMG_0056.JPG

Yo Doja

The pics are fab, even if I did have to tilt sideways ;-)
When are your babies due to harvest?
Have you any idea?

Hippy

HippyInEngland said:
Yo Doja

The pics are fab, even if I did have to tilt sideways ;-)
When are your babies due to harvest?
Have you any idea?

Hippy

sorry hippy. i didnt realize that they came out sideways til after i posted. thanks for the comment. ok harvest..... the seed company said its done in early October outdoors so i am looking at around the end of SEP or the end of the first week of OCT yesterday i checked the trichs and a lot of the buds on the bottom are clear so i am thinking they should be done in a few more weeks, but unsure because this is my first grow second attempt. i will be updating about every week so keep an eye out. also i am hoping to finish strong because you know this is the most nerve wrecking time so when i do then i will try to submit pics for the BPOM
thanks for looking

here are some more. hippy complained (lol) which made me feel bad that they were sideways so i uploaded some more from the same date but different angles because they wont allow me to post the same picture twice. sorry bout the fuzzy one the cameras battery was dieing. it was supose to be the trunk
enjoy

IMG_0060.JPG

IMG_0062.JPG

IMG_0064.JPG

IMG_0061.JPG

looks like she would look great with xmas lights on her. her shape is so cool.
wonderful looking plant, thank you for posting her.

I cant BELIEVE that is one plant lol I have 6 plants that equal that

That's Sweet, it looks just like a Christmas tree!:D

Now Thats a pot plant!!!! :aok:
Great Job dude!!!!!

That is a nice christmas tree. Damn, I thought my plant was big. Very good job.:hubba:

thanks everyone for looking and i appreciate all the positive feedback.since you guys and gals like her so much that i decided to keep you guys posted on her til the end. ( hope we will make it. my fingers are crossed) Be sure to keep your eyes open because i will be posting pics this weekend.
peace:hubba:

Now that is a Christmas tree. :aok: Looking great mang. Might wanna toss a nice bud pic up in the BPOTM contest. ;)

or pull out the tinsel and the lights with some ornaments. christmas is right around the corner and that is one christmas looking kinda tree.

great grow, keep up the good work.

KT

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Now that is a Christmas tree. :aok: Looking great mang. Might wanna toss a nice bud pic up in the BPOTM contest. ;)

i was thinking of doing that, but i wanted to wait for her to develop some more. i might do it this weekend since i am losing patience, but if not then i will wait til beginning of OCT.

here are some pics from over the weekend. plan on chopping her this week because over the weekend i found 2 dozen of my favorite enemy... caterpillars.dont want them to ruin what i do have on her so i will chop her this week. trichs are milky/cloudy.
also over the weekend we clipped a lot of the big leaves so light gets into her more and i have definetly notice a difference in her size
enjoy

IMG_0083.JPG

IMG_0086.JPG

IMG_0087.JPG

more pics
i would love to keep her for a couple more weeks....... but the damn caterpillars are going to start ruining my crop. would like to enjoy this weed with amber trichs but o well

IMG_0081.JPG

IMG_0082.JPG

Latest posts

Back