security

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roskoeheat

grow big or go home
Reaction score
what do you do to keep unwanted visitors from stealing your crop? i had a friend whos greenhouse was cut open an they took four immature plants..they had to cut small hole in the side and through chicken wire..ened up dragging the trees through the dirt also..lmao...i told him to buy *cattle wire* its a electric ranchers use to keep cattle from breaking fences..you can get some that got 20 miles- thats as powerful as a stun gun.

I would plant those shrubs that have prickers all over them and tiny red leaves.around the back and sides of the greenhouse.

:yeahthat: good idea!

You might want to check local laws as to how you can protect your property, some stuff isn't allowed.

as for security i have 2 kangals that will kill anything and anyone that enters my land you should look into guard dogs works wonders for pest control lol bears cougars wolfs don't stand a chance oh i forgot Humans either lol
down fall they eat 34 pounds of raw meat a day

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw7zOoJsY_I

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jqb9816T9U&feature=fvwrel

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clf7c_jJsYI&feature=related

this might sound crazy but i am also a big breeder of fowl and gamebirds and i have whats called guinea fowl they are great watch dogs sometimes better than my own dogs when ever there is something out of the ordinary going on or if someone is on my property they make a very high pitched alert sound. it could be against the city laws to have them though

As for at night if that is when it is happening i would get me a motion censor light and a shotgun wouldnt hurt either :D

Thanks brimck325

I never knew the name, but when trimming them I know that leather gloves don't work and they are pricklier then anything else and will put you in pain.

roskoeheat said:
what do you do to keep unwanted visitors from stealing your crop? i had a friend whos greenhouse was cut open an they took four immature plants...
a dog and a gun....with a long clip :hubba:
:peace:

DarkHorse007 said:
this might sound crazy but i am also a big breeder of fowl and gamebirds and i have whats called guinea fowl they are great watch dogs sometimes better than my own dogs when ever there is something out of the ordinary going on or if someone is on my property they make a very high pitched alert sound. it could be against the city laws to have them though

As for at night if that is when it is happening i would get me a motion censor light and a shotgun wouldnt hurt either :D

Peacocks make a lot of noise when visitors come around, pretty birds too.

Latest posts

Back