seed banks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea i no what ur saying, i think ill still give it a try and if that doesn't go good i will try another bank.......ok yall now this is where i need some help i am going to get mine from the doc at nirvana but i cant decide which would be the best for me, i am going to grow with cfls and want a high like no other, what would yall decide between blueberry, nothern lights, or white widow

Just be careful period ordering seeds.
In my opinion alone, i think its kinda a risky time right now with the whole marc emery deal going down. I would believe they are watching even closer to packages. my opinion though.

It will always be risky, especially with the increasing "war on drugs" but look at it this way: most reputable seed distributors(of the 3 or 4 most reputable on this site) have, what I would guess to be, about a %95+ success rate with delivery. Without going into specifics these distributors all have methods of doing things that leverage every last weakness the system has. These distributors dont just ship by whatever method they choose that day, they've got a specific method that has an incredibly high success rate. Not to mention that you have to take into account theres lots of morons out there trying to mail actual weed into this country and do so using crude methods that are foiled by the feds....theres only so much drug fighting man-power out there and theres enough else going on to let seeds slip by unnoticed(a lot of times).

Ive gotten WW and Bubblicious from nirvana through the doc. i did the WW but it died(over watered), and my bubblicious ended up being a male.Hmmm i didnt know they had BlueBerry, i knew they had BlueMystic . I might be placeing another order wit the DOC if he got some blueberry other than DjShort

Latest posts

Back