Seed order placed, opinions on strains please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunWolf

Student of Life
Reaction score
Well, the real game started today...got my confirmation of shipping from Herbies Head Shop. They are on their way! Woot! :clap:

After reading many descriptions on Herbies site, I have ordered my seeds. I would be interested in hearing if anyone has grown any of them and maybe a bit of a report/opinion if you have?

I ordered: 10x Nirvana "Papaya", 10x Mandala "KaliChakra", and 10x Mandala "Beyond the Brain". Herbies is sending 2x TH Seeds "Burmese Kush", 2x DNA "Rocklock" fem'd, and 4x Big Bud #1 as freebies. :hubba:

I figure if I pop a few of those as soon as they get here, I should have some mighty fine plants ready to go into my flower room as soon as the current run gets the chop in about 8 weeks or so!

Anyway, looking forward to any comments on my choices!

i am currently growing the Kalichakra. You can see it in my journal. Mandala plants are the most vigorous beautiful plants ever. I have two in flower. I haven't smoked them yet, but will in a month or so. I can't comment on the others.
I followed the seed starting directions on Mandala's websight and it went fine. Green Mojo and let this be the start of you journal!

I was thinking of that, but I'll probably start a 'real' grow journal in the right forum once I decide which ones to pop first. I'm hoping for a bit of input to help me decide which to go with first! :eek:

Congrats......I believe dman just chopped his Burmese Kush......it looked real good.

SunWolf said:
Well, the real game started today...got my confirmation of shipping from Herbies Head Shop. They are on their way! Woot! :clap:

After reading many descriptions on Herbies site, I have ordered my seeds. I would be interested in hearing if anyone has grown any of them and maybe a bit of a report/opinion if you have?

I ordered: 10x Nirvana "Papaya", 10x Mandala "KaliChakra", and 10x Mandala "Beyond the Brain". Herbies is sending 2x TH Seeds "Burmese Kush", 2x DNA "Rocklock" fem'd, and 4x Big Bud #1 as freebies. :hubba:

I figure if I pop a few of those as soon as they get here, I should have some mighty fine plants ready to go into my flower room as soon as the current run gets the chop in about 8 weeks or so!

Anyway, looking forward to any comments on my choices!

Well,
I am probably no help as I have not grown any of these. But I am waiting on some of the Nirvana "Papaya, and I am looking forward to them being my first photo indoor grow. I have heard great things about the Burmese Kush, and I think someone did a review somewhere on this site that I read last night, but I was really baked, and don't remember what thread.

If it were me, and I was still having to buy smoke, I would pop the Papaya first, as it is supposed to be a fast flowering plant, and would finish earlier than the others.

But what do I know?
I'm just a Hillbilly Pot Farmer

HomieHogleg

Looks like a great assortment.

Beyond the Brain is going to be one of my next purchases, I think I also want to try Mandala's Point of No Return. I have not been disappointed with any of their strains.

Thanks THG, I tried to choose one of each of a quick morning pick-me-up, a midday get-it-done, and an evening couch lock coma strain.

I'm thinking I may just pop 2 of each and hope I get at least one girl from each strain. I am limited to 3 plants in flower at a time, so one of each sounds like my best bet, if only to keep myself from going insane trying to choose. :rofl:

If I do get miraculously lucky and end up with all 6 girls...well, I can veg for as long as I want so they can just grow up really big! :smoke1:

I have grown Beyond the Brain, and love it. Just be prepared for around 100-115 days of 12/12. It was a good producer, but a slow starter. And it is an excellent smoke, friends say it's like old time creeper weed. I'll grow it out again when my stash is low.

hey sunwolf great score.
Congrats......I believe dman just chopped his Burmese Kush......it looked real good.
yup i saw that dman masterpiece of the b kush em em em id give that 1 a go. good luck

Latest posts

Back