Seeds banned from next month UK?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toni Montana

Reaction score
Hi someone just me that next month Cannabis seeds are going to be banned. Is this true?

I it needs to be be approved or something do you think that it can take up to another year to make it law?

Thanks

Montana

well i dont know but i just found this
[/In its latest series of restrictive moves the UK Government has placed forward a proposition (Bill 316) on the prohibition of Cannabis seeds. The present legality of cannabis seeds in the UK operates against a loop-hole in the law which states that the possession of cannabis seeds in the UK is allowed, while the cultivation of the same seed is a criminal act.

This ambiguous approach to cannabis seed law has always been in place - thus allowing seed retailers to sell seeds in the UK to whom ever they wish.

Homegrown cannabis isn't going away no matter how hard the British government tries to bury it under layer upon layer of red tape and beaurocracy.

Any prohibition of cannabis seeds in the UK will of course have a negative effect.

It is a bill... there are A LOT of bills that go in and through the system cycle, then get flushed out.. it won't get through.

Stock up on your seed's and you'll never need to worry just keep taking the clones and treat your lady's right :) xx

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
It is a bill... there are A LOT of bills that go in and through the system cycle, then get flushed out.. it won't get through.

I hope you are right!

People are screwing every where!

He added: ”The Hemp genus is far too valuable to us to have it further prohibited, indeed it is criminal to withhold it from society when it could benefit us so much, never mind the drugs that can be won from it.

The above is from the links posted, the libdems will not get it passed, it will get thrown out before a second hearing is heard.

Harry, which isn't his real name, grows cannabis for his own use in a greenhouse in his back garden.
:eek:

Some people are so cheeky doing it out in the open :rofl:

Man... I though the brits would be next to legalize MJ in Europe... I can't believe I am reading this...
Confusing...

They Banned Mushrooms three years ago... Now they wanna ban the seeds...
Those british politicians are a bunch of wankers obviously.
Time to Ban their Queen and ban the wigs in that house of Lords..

I thought once Tony Blair is gone things might get Better for the English...
Wrong again...

God save the queen :D

Gorden brown must be a stoner.......no 1 gets that fat without munching out on cream cakes after a smoking session ha

OOpps my bad read Rule 17
17.You will not discuss politics, religion, saints or sports.

sorry guy's...just shows i pay attention eh?? ha

Latest posts

Back