Seen Any Good Movies???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ah...little miss sunshine was good..

Thank you for not Smoking......this is a must see. kind of a dark comedy anti documentary.

I think it was Thank You For Smoking....... not thank you for not smoking?? Im going to go rent black Chrismas and some other movies like 2 more any recommendations lol i know i spelled that wrong lol

"Shark Water" is worth seeing for the underwater shots alone.

Tideland.....

this has to be the trippiest, grotesk, movie i have ever seen. now even though i was competely obliterated i still have to say.....this movie was just plain weird......great acting though!

what a trip

Blood Diamonds........The Departed.....The Gaurdian.....The Return...Saw III...Pulse....The Prestige....U.S vs John Lennon.....The Good Shepard.....Children Of Men.....

The Pursuit of Happyness........

Darn good flick

And little miss sunshine was the bomb for real

matter of fact i think i may buy it next time i see it .. HILARIOUS Steve Carrol is SO funny in that movie

I agree: Little miss shunshine & US vs John Lennon, two must own dvd's IMHO!

On my NEXT to watch list:

Thelma White playes a hard-boiled blond named Mae who peddles "demon weed" to unsuspecting youths in the low-budget cautionary tale written by a religious group about the dangers of marijuana. In the film, she lures high school students to her apartment for sex and drugs, turning them into hopeless addicts who shoot their girlfriends, run over pedestrians and go insane.

ReeferMadnessPoster.jpg

Now this sounds like my kinda propoganda flick! :headbang2:

THE ABOVE MOVIE SUCKED BALLS

so boring, and i found no humor in it....and i was very high....and usually can make myself laugh and i didn't even finish the movie. oh well....now i know

allgrownup said:
In the film, she lures high school students to her apartment for sex and drugs, turning them into hopeless addicts who shoot their girlfriends, run over pedestrians and go insane.

holy crap... i hope the "drug" is not marijuana lol

Well recently Blood Diamond was awesome, i really liked it, and an old classic dug out for our stoned enternainment, Event Horizon is always good lol.. gotta love space thrillers haha

Latest posts

Back