Selling A Piece?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does Anyone Know Where I Can Sell a pipe Online? Ive looked over e-bay and cant find anything. Craiglists removed my post...So Im running out of luck any advice would be appreicated.

(Stoney Bud- I removed the pics from your post. Since you aren't selling it here, the pics aren't necessary.)

swantlaphoenix said:
Does Anyone Know Where I Can Sell My Piece Online? Ive looked over e-bay and cant find anything. Craiglists removed my post...So Im running out of luck any advice would be appreicated.

Ebay is the best place to try.

For it to be legal it has to be dam clean. Thats probably why they took it off of craigslist, to make sure they don't get in any trouble. I've purchased pieces from people who were asking around, so thats prolly your best bet. Usually you gotta drop the price pretty low to sell a used piece. I've never really wanted to sell a piece tho. I usually keep em till they break or get lost/stolen. good luck.

i very seriously doubt any online service will let you sell a used pipe.

there has to be someone around you that would want it.

Yeah good luck with that man. Unless you are selling it to a friend you really don't have much of a chance. When you buy a piece you buy it knowing that the re-sell value doesn't exist.

Craigs list doesnt take it off they let the readers flag it if they think its not appropriate and you get so many flags and it is auto removed slim

Ebay wont let you sell it. I found out from first hand experiance. I did see one though that was said to be an incense holder with an upsidedown cone in the bowl on ebay

Latest posts

Back