Semi new way of ingesting cannabanoids

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Autoflower

Auto Flower Lover
Reaction score
So i was just thinking of what i should do with my bunk and trimmings i got,I dont really want hash or oils and i hate the taste of weed cookies made with leaf and lower bud, also ive heard of the everclear method for tinctures but i dont like alchohol. so i was thinking about doin the Rick simpson oil method and ingest it, but i dont want to deal with fumes and explosives. i also heard back in the day about ppl makeing thc pills with olive oil and this got me thinking.

Could you just make canna butter and put it into a pill capsole cold and ingest it and still get the regular high from eating it without cooking it into something? I can hardly stomach the taste so ive always been turn off from eating it, but this capsole idea sounds amazing if it will work. I could just keep the butter in the fridge and whenever i need a dose just take it cold and fill some capsole up then BAM....medicated. sounds good eh

what do you guys think? i havent had to much experince with edibles.

peace

It would have to be a very strong mixture i would think. I'm intrigued to will watch this thread.

the amount that would fit into a capsole wouldn't be enough to get you high unless its very very strong.. jmo

slowmo77 said:
the amount that would fit into a capsole wouldn't be enough to get you high unless its very very strong.. jmo

Exactly. Normally when you make cannabutter for lets say brownies you want one or 2 pieces to do the trick, A capsule just isn't enough at that strength, so you would need to make it stronger. Its not a problem, just an observation.

Dr.Autoflower said:
So i was just thinking of what i should do with my bunk and trimmings i got,I dont really want hash or oils and i hate the taste of weed cookies made with leaf and lower bud, also ive heard of the everclear method for tinctures but i dont like alchohol. so i was thinking about doin the Rick simpson oil method and ingest it, but i dont want to deal with fumes and explosives. i also heard back in the day about ppl makeing thc pills with olive oil and this got me thinking.

Could you just make canna butter and put it into a pill capsole cold and ingest it and still get the regular high from eating it without cooking it into something? I can hardly stomach the taste so ive always been turn off from eating it, but this capsole idea sounds amazing if it will work. I could just keep the butter in the fridge and whenever i need a dose just take it cold and fill some capsole up then BAM....medicated. sounds good eh

what do you guys think? i havent had to much experince with edibles.

peace
" i hate the taste of weed cookies made with leaf and lower bud,"
if the butter is prepared 'properly', I have noticed very little mj "flavor" in cookies or brownies.
also ive heard of the everclear method for tinctures but i dont like alchohol."
the alcohol is all evaporated from the "oil". Soooo, the point of "not liking alcohol" is moot..IMO

sounds to me like your not making you canna butter right.

You don't have to make it stronger, just swallow more capsules.:smoke1: I'm a big guy,6'4" ,270lbs. I always have to swallow more or any medication for it to take its full affect.

dang Frankcos, good to know im not the only big guy around here.. im the same way.. it alwyas takes more for me. im 6'6 and about 275

How bout tincture made with food grade glycerin? I think it tastes fine alone or in a cup of hot water for tea.

well i wasnt thinking i would take just one capsole that wouldnt make much sense. i was more thining like 5 or 6 or 10 depeneds on the strength of my butter. im not worryed about using more then 1 capsole....

my question is will it work if the butter is cold when u ingest it?

Then your answer is yes, but as hick mentioned i would look into some other users methods of making it as it shouldn't taste of weed when you cook with it. There was a really good one about a month ago, will try and dig it up.

I would just be concerned with stomaching eating 10 capsules of butter, dont think i would stomach that.

Jericho said:
Then your answer is yes, but as hick mentioned i would look into some other users methods of making it as it shouldn't taste of weed when you cook with it. There was a really good one about a month ago, will try and dig it up.

I would just be concerned with stomaching eating 10 capsules of butter, dont think i would stomach that.
I was just saying i can use more then 1 capsole.... i dont care about the taste cuz i wont be tasting it and its pretty dam easy to make cannabutter, i just dont like the taste and dont want to bake anything and i couldnt bake anything if i wanted cuz i have no working stove.

Could i just use less butter then normal to make it more potent? is there a limit for thc that butter can hold? I was thinking just using a 1 cup of butter

You can make it pretty strong by reducing the amount of butter or increasing the amount of bud. Not sure about the limit.

so could i do a half cup or a cup of butter with 40g to 50g of shake ?

Pm slowmo or OldHippieChick, they are better members to ask as they do it more often. THG also would be a good one to ask.

I have not tried it with that much.

so you can get the same effects from eating the cold butter as you do when eating it in edibles right?

is there anyone out there with cold butter to try this or has tryd this?

Dr.Autoflower said:
so you can get the same effects from eating the cold butter as you do when eating it in edibles right?

is there anyone out there with cold butter to try this or has tryd this?

I pretty much always just throw away my trimmings (I know, I'm a dirty wasteful person but I just prefer smoking buds). However, I have made butter with them or with really bad weed that I wanted to get rid of on occasion in the past. One time I made some butter and put it in the fridge overnight. The next day I used the butter to make brownies. A girl I was seeing came over that day with her dog and we ate some brownies and went to a movie. When we came back her dog had been able to get the tupperware off of the counter that had the remnants of the butter in it and had licked it clean. That dog was f*(^*'ed up for a few hours! Just from licking up the cold butter! So yes, I believe it will do you just fine :) Assuming the cold butter affects you the same way it did her dog :)

-SSF-

SensiStarFan said:
I pretty much always just throw away my trimmings (I know, I'm a dirty wasteful person but I just prefer smoking buds). However, I have made butter with them or with really bad weed that I wanted to get rid of on occasion in the past. One time I made some butter and put it in the fridge overnight. The next day I used the butter to make brownies. A girl I was seeing came over that day with her dog and we ate some brownies and went to a movie. When we came back her dog had been able to get the tupperware off of the counter that had the remnants of the butter in it and had licked it clean. That dog was f*(^*'ed up for a few hours! Just from licking up the cold butter! So yes, I believe it will do you just fine :) Assuming the cold butter affects you the same way it did her dog :)

-SSF-

animal test subject.....NICE lol

Latest posts

Back