Senhshy.. quick questions..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrPuffAlot

Green thumb in training
Reaction score
What strains do you use?? and why??

What does your Electric bill look like at one spot?

Looks like you dry in your grow room.
Does that effect your potency??

Peace..

:D

One more.

Any issues with MOLD within the homes?

i don't understand what you mean from strains please explain all my plants are all the same kind, my electic bill is not effected cause electrical has been bypass. mold use to be an issue but learn new ways of doing it like building a cold room for the hot air to go in the filtered out through the roof. A/C in each room to prevent humidity. I use to have that problem with mold and also dry wall all the rooms like the way you would finish a basement frame then dry wall very easy.

heres the question i forgot to answer when you dry your harest i only hang it in a room and put a fan on or let it naturally dry itself no diffence i see in potency. ill post up my menu soon for all that want to try my method.

strain = the name or type of genetics the plant is derived.

are you growing big bud, haze, kush, BC, grandaddy purp, etc. did you grow it from seed?

do you have mother plants or are you buying clones?

I'm trying to achieve a high potency and high yield so i can keep the number of plants to a minimum.

I chose Nirvana seeds: Northern Lights x Shiva

I chose that strain due to the advertised high potency of 15% THC and also the hardiness of the strain. I had heard NL is very easy to grow, and it has been.

I can tell you though, i don't find the smoke knocks me on my azz. don't get me wrong...Its very good but I think the potency has been somewhat misrepresented. Or maybe its my growing ability or lack thereof??????? This grow is def better than my last. ONly time will tell. Maybe i need a stronger light? I'm growing under a 400W cuz the electrical issue scares me. i don't want to show a dramatic increase on my meter. I just changed out all my incandescents to cfl and keep my a/c off as much as possible along with energy savers.

AGU if you're in the U.S. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND STEALING ELECTRICITY!!!! It is one of the quickest ways to go to jail. Electric companies will press charges to the fullest if you're caught. Don't know how Canada is though.

senhsy said:
my electic bill is not effected cause electrical has been bypass.

just another ripper in my book.... dont mean so sound harsh but you are a thief.

Discussion of any other illegal activity other than Marijuana is not acceptable here.
Leave that meter alone is the stand point of this forum. Thank you.

i am lucky, i am in an area with our own public owned power generation company. My bills are half of what PG&E rapes people with.

I subsequently have no intent of stealing power or anything else for that matter.

thanks for your concern BBP. It is appreciated.

all my plants are cloned by myself and the name of the plant i really don't know what you call it in english, they are indica.well if there are other ways of going around electrical company buy generators. work well but loud but you could fix that.

I'm growing multiple plants at the moment, and out of them all the white widow (max) is just being like a tough little stump. all of the other plants have at least once turned yellow at the bottom leaves from nutes and older aged leaves, but the widow (max) sticks it in, and when I had a little bug problem, it seemed like they bypassed the widow (max). I'd have to say it's my favorite out of my bunch. I've only found widow max at 420 seed co.
I'm not sure if they have it out there anywhere else.. or maybe it's just better genetics.

when I switched to my 600w. I changed all the lights in my house to cfl's, making the extra wattage go towards my light without too much of an extra cost. maybe $20 extra.?

I've never had a problem with mold in the grow room. if there wasn't a 600w in the room going 12/12 then there wasn't much humidity. I just kept the same exhaust fans in place and running, along with the humidity and temp gauge. check on them daily, and you shouldn't have a problem.

good luck to you and your grow.

hi senhsy, really appreciate the menu. many thanks, u r the man....! where do u obtain your ingredients, + some of the names don't match names in the "homegrown hydroponics" store i shop in. what r some alternative names? also, since i will be starting from seed, is 24/7 liteing better/worse than starting at your 18/6?, + should i veg., for a longer period?

FYI in Canada, its not cool to thieve electricity. You will get raped by the power company. It is however VERY easy to say " just got a new 8 person hottub or huge jacuzie with a new electric hot water tank, and you have got it cranked up because of your hurt back". Well its easy for me to say.

Latest posts

Back