Sensi-Man.... sensible man,sensimellia man,get it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sensi-Man

Sensi-ble Grower
Reaction score
Hey peeps,Sensi-Man is my new handle and i too have travelled far and abroad throughout the worlds MJ forums,im not a refugee,more of a wanderer although i do have a MJ forum home i still like to wander.Hey it dont hurt to be a member of a few forums,im a member with GK,420g, and various UK forums for MJ cultivation.

Been growing a few years now,im a soil man 100%,basically im a heavy stoner who just happens to sell some of his excess produce,lol.Iv got two swazi seedlings just sprouted out of four planted and germinated in a fish tank with a small fan and a strong floro light attatched,its my lil germinating/vegging tank,lol,until i feel they are ready to cope with the HPS,basically i aint finished my new grow room yet cos i just moved house.

Iv grown most of the so called top strains,etc.Im a simple grower and stick to the basic formula (soil,perlite,lime,vermiculite and organic bio bizz nutes)thats seen me consistently put out crop after crop of quality and quantity although i must stress im strictly a closet grower..... but i do use more than one closet,lol!Anyway im gonna have a look through the members index see if there is any familiar faces and hopefully get to know y'all.

Iv read a thread that says y'all changed your old user names but i clocked onto SFC(The Star) straight away cos he been using that cool avatar for as long as iv seen him around but im sure some of you who are familiar with GK will already know my identity just by the length of my post;)

Look forward to firing one up with y'all.Peace out:joint:

cool bro , just dont write about selling your stuff and you be alright here

Thanx for the heads up amigo;) .Peace out:bong1: Glad to be here.SENSI-MAN:joint:

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around.

Yeah cheers,im very happy to be hear,although im new here i have been growing for a number of years and have also and am still a member of Growkind aswell as 420g(under the names TheApprentice and Sensi-Man)

I like what and who i see round here and its got a good set up and the mods i have dealt with so far have been EXCELLENT with me,the only down side to me joining MJ PASSION was that a senior member on this site who should know better actually gave me -71 rep points on my first visit upon joining.

The reason for degrading my reputation?Who knows,all i did was submit a thread titled Basic Closet Growroom 101( part 1 and 2) and i also submitted another thread titled Cloning 101 (part 1 and 2),both of these threads took me a great amount of time to research and compile and i also credited ALL sources so for the life of me i cannot understand WHY TheYorker decided to bad rep me but as we all know rep online dont mean jack s*%t in the REAL world.

However thanks a lot to the mod/admin team for rectifying what i consider a total 'liberty' from a senior member who was either Buddomi in another forum or he's just bitter against ppl who decide to join from other forums... i have no idea but its kool in the gang peeps cos im a chilled out kinda guy and if the rep was DESERVED then fair enough but it wasnt as y'all can see if ya check out my threads.

I HATE DRAMA STARTERS AND FLAMERS,I REFUSE TO TAKE THE BAIT,IM HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS NOT PETTY ENEMIES WHO HOLD GRUDGES COS THEY GOT BANNED FROM OTHER FORUMS!

I look forward to making some new FRIENDS on here and a lot of you already are FRIENDS who i know from other forums so i aint gonna let one 40 yr old man get me doen just cos he bad repped me so TheYorker,if your reading this.... whatever prob you have or have have had with me,plz lets ,for the sake and welfare of MJ Passion.com,leave our differences aside and who knows ya might even LIKE me if you took time to get to know me cos i certainly dont have ANY enemies from any of my other forums i frequent,im always willing to let by gones be by gones,can i be fairer than that?

So glad to be hear,great site and a lot of heavy traffic which speaks VOLUMES about the character of a site and so far the mods and members have made me feel right at home so lets get some grow threads on the go and i'll show y'all my grows,im germinating my swazi seeds at the moment so should have decent pics in a week or two and i'll keep it updated.

One more thing,i am known at GK as being a long poster but thats just me and i make no apologies,most ppl like my posts ,some dont and some just skip past them but its all one to me,i dont write to please others i just type things as i see them and most of all i aint no bullshitter,im as jerseydude(who i see is on here)once told me...a'stand up guy'.Peace y'all:joint:

Sensi-Man said:
the only down side to me joining MJ PASSION was that a senior member on this site who should know better actually gave me -71 rep points on my first visit upon joining.

I'm a Senior Member???? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

theyorker said:
I'm a Senior Member???? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well i only presumed you were a senior member as thats what it says under your user name(your moniker).Anyway TheYorker as i said to you in the PM i just sent you,i bare no grudges and apologise for whatever reason you decided to reduce my rep in one go to minus 71 points.I aint a hater or a troller/flamer,im just a guy who is still learning his trade and making a few good friends along the way.

I was just a bit taken a back when as soon as i posted my 1st thread, which is a decent thread with valid and good info for beginners,i got a bad rep for it.I could understand if i had gave out terrible advice ,etc but i didnt so i couldnt understand the bitterness aimed at me,however as i said im 28 about to becomne a dad and life is good,i hold no grudges and hopefully last night can be put down to a mis-understanding and we can 'get along' for the sake of site harmony.NO HARD FEELINGS ON MY BEHALF ANYWAY.Peace to all y'all,lovin the site,members and i KNOW we got a great mod squad in place for sure so look forward to chattin with y'all.PEACE OUT:joint:

Whats up mang. Was there a reason why neg. rep was given to you. By the sounds of things i would say no. That is one thing we don't allow and that's members giving other members neg. rep just for the hell of it. Well here are a **** load of pos. rep points for ya mang. :aok: Gonna have to do it tomorrow gave out to much today.

Hey Sensi-man. Good to see you here as well. I have previously limited myself as far as webforums about MJ, but I have been a member here for a long time ,and no problems , so I guess it is time to start posting lol. I look forward to making some new friends, along with re-connecting with some old ones. See you here on the boards,and at 420G Sensi. Peace.

The Star said:
Hey Sensi-man. Good to see you here as well. I have previously limited myself as far as webforums about MJ, but I have been a member here for a long time ,and no problems , so I guess it is time to start posting lol. I look forward to making some new friends, along with re-connecting with some old ones. See you here on the boards,and at 420G Sensi. Peace.

Likewise my stormtrooper amigo;)

I am here to say that Sensi-Man is DA man. :D

I find him to be very helpful, respectful & friendly and an all-around nice guy. :smoke1:

Good to see you'll be around, my friend. :cool2:

Sensi-Man said:
Hey peeps,Sensi-Man is my new handle and i too have travelled far and abroad throughout the worlds MJ forums,im not a refugee

Welcome SM....I happen to be a Refugee myself. :ccc:

Can we look forward to a few novels here and there? You do know...your reputation preceeds you. :yay:

Sensi-Man said:
Well i only presumed you were a senior member as thats what it says under your user name(your moniker).Anyway TheYorker as i said to you in the PM i just sent you,i bare no grudges and apologise for whatever reason you decided to reduce my rep in one go to minus 71 points.I aint a hater or a troller/flamer,im just a guy who is still learning his trade and making a few good friends along the way.

I was just a bit taken a back when as soon as i posted my 1st thread, which is a decent thread with valid and good info for beginners,i got a bad rep for it.I could understand if i had gave out terrible advice ,etc but i didnt so i couldnt understand the bitterness aimed at me,however as i said im 28 about to becomne a dad and life is good,i hold no grudges and hopefully last night can be put down to a mis-understanding and we can 'get along' for the sake of site harmony.NO HARD FEELINGS ON MY BEHALF ANYWAY.Peace to all y'all,lovin the site,members and i KNOW we got a great mod squad in place for sure so look forward to chattin with y'all.PEACE OUT:joint:
Sup Sensi-Man. Took care of the rep thing for ya mang. ;) You should have gotten a nice boost. :aok:

TBG... i thank you,seems we have honourable mods here aswell,reminds me of another place i frequent;) .APPRECIATED:)
Ah lil squirt how did i not recognise your AVATAR and aura;) Of course i know who you are my dearest fishy mermaid..... good to see you here,its cool aint it:cool:

Now the penny drops..... REFUGEE you nearly had me but i know you better than you give me credit for,lol,the location :living in a cave gave you away:D I know your humour too well hairy one;) The MJ world is indeed a small one aint it,lol.Peace:joint:

PS: Yeah a few novels i dare say will be typed by these fingers:)

Sensi-Man said:
Ah lil squirt how did i not recognise your AVATAR and aura;) Of course i know who you are my dearest fishy mermaid..... good to see you here,its cool aint it:cool:

Now the penny drops..... REFUGEE you nearly had me but i know you better than you give me credit for,lol,the location :living in a cave gave you away:D I know your humour too well hairy one;) The MJ world is indeed a small one aint it,lol.Peace:joint:

PS: Yeah a few novels i dare say will be typed by these fingers:)

LOL how did ya know it was me?? :D
Anywhos...yah I been here a long time>>just I lost my password but I was always stopping by to read. They run a tight ship which I like as well. Nice peeps here indeed. :)

Sorry trill,iv grew out of all that Ja Rule singing hip hop and kid on gangster stuff........ but ya can have a loan of my new Ray Benzino CD;)

Good to see another familiar face,i guess we are all MJ backpackers really aint we?It sure is a small world i'll say that.Peace and welcome trill:joint:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Sup Sensi-Man. Took care of the rep thing for ya mang. ;) You should have gotten a nice boost. :aok:

Much appreciation and respect to you and also HICK for being decent enough to amend that for me,as i said i know rep dont exactly mean anything in real life,i know my skills as a grower and all the rep in the world or bad rep wont change that...

...all the same i didnt like being the ONLY dude on the site with a RED rep square that stated i was ALREADY INFAMOUS,lol,so it IS appreciated to y'all(mods)for amending mny rep and thanks to the ppl who actually gave me good rep for the cloning and growroom "101" threads i had researched and compiled,it was greatly received

...i by posting threads with "101" at the end of them am not trying to big myself up in anyway as i am a modest person at heart but they WERE taken from bits and pieces id done in other forums that were made into 'sticky's' so IMO i was entitled to use the "101" in my thread titles even if a member disagreed but thats in the past and no grudges held and its all gravy,still lovin the site!Peace out ppl:joint:

Latest posts

Back