Sensitron..........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, TBG. I like fat girls-lol. Stinky ones, too.

SB- with Almighty's own site being down, and HS also down, I'd say get your Sensitron beans as soon as you can before they're unavailable. It's a very special strain.

RD- from seed I usually get 5-6 oz.s per plant. This time as a clone, it's looking like maybe only 4, but I won't complain. It's the most powerful smoke I've ever seen.

Now we're at 54 days and she won't be going much longer.

So stinky, so sticky soooo sweet.

54 days flower-massive Sensitron clone buds.JPG

54 days flower-Sensitron clone bud.JPG

54 days flower-Sensitron clone bud 2.JPG

54 days flower-Sensitron clone bud 3.JPG

54 days flower-Sensitron clone bud 4.JPG

Damn RedandWhite those ladies are just getting bigger and bigger everytime you post pics. Man those buds are looking killer for sure. Great job man. ;)

Fifty six days on the button.

She's done.

As this part of the thread winds down, I want to take the time to thank everyone who participated and although this crop's down (except for one SSH I still have going), I will be doing this strain again in the future.

Maybe when I do, I'll just bump this thread and keep it going.

Here she is.

Chopping day-Sensitron clone.JPG

Chopping day-Sensitron clone bud.JPG

Chopping day-Sensitron clone bud 2.JPG

Chopping day-Sensitron clone bud 3.JPG

Chopping day-Sensitron clone buds.JPG

Chopping day-Sensitron clone buds 2.JPG

Chopped-Sensitron clone.JPG

Damn RedandWhite i can't believe the thread is coming to an end already. It seems like you just started it yesterday. Let me be the first to say it was a pleasure following your grow and checking out your nice pics. Be sure to give us a dry weigh in and a quick smoke report. Can't wait for your next grow. GREAT JOB REDANDWHITE.

those are fat colas and plants!!! nice work :cool:

Man R&W, those are some awesome looking buds man! Like Bro Grunt said, can't wait to hear a smoke report back.

Good Job man!

TBG- Thanks for everything. It was a pleasure posting the pics and getting feedback. I'll definately be back. I need to find a better mother for the 'Tron and I still have 3 seeds, so I'll probably do it again real soon. I also have Grape Fruit beans gifted to me from Reeferman, so you may see that grow soon, too.

LL- It was nice talking to you here and look forward to getting your input in the future.

SB- Thanks. And yes, there will be a smoke report soon.

This journal was a pleasure to view. Great grow and nice huge buds. You do have one hell of a green thumb dude. can't wait until the next grow.

Thanks, Mutt.

This strain can make anyone look really good-lol.

The mother that this cut came from has thrown 2 hermies now (both for my brother), so that's another reason you may see it from seed alongside the GF soon.

I still have beans of Royal Hawaiian, Nebula, Northern Lights, SSH, and Cherry Berry as well as the Sensitron and GF.

And I can always get clones of the Tooty Fruity, CB, SSH, and Sensitron (from this line, though) when I need them.

So many strains, so little time.

RedandWhite said:
SB- Thanks. And yes, there will be a smoke report soon.

Cant wait to hear, I was thinking about this strain on my next grow...:cool:

The Sensitron has been manicured and is now in the jars. We've sampled it and I must say it's going to be just as good as ever. I mean we were fucked up for like 3 hours from a little popcorn nugget. Had to eat a sandwich and I was still ripped. Love this stuff.

Manicured-Sensitron clone.JPG

Manicured-Sensitron clone bud.JPG

Manicured-Sensitron clone buds.JPG

Wow those are gorgeous looking. Mind if we know what your curing method is?

Thanks, Mutt.

I simply trim the huge fans off (I'll get the smaller ones later), hang the plant to dry for a few days, then manicure it into buds (this is where I get the smaller leaves off), then it goes to a paper sack for a couple more days, then it's on to glass jars to cure indefinately.

I do, however, "burp" (open) the jars for the first 2-3 weeks for at least 20-30 minutes a day.

KILLER RedandWhite flat out KILLER. Enjoy the harvest man. :D

I just wanted to let everyone kknow that High Times magazine will be running a pic of my Sensitron in their November issue's Pix of the Crop column. I just received the September issue and they ran one of my Cherry Berry pics (page 78). Yes, it's the one that says it's from "Bulldog from Chicago".

Peace.

RedandWhite said:
I just wanted to let everyone kknow that High Times magazine will be running a pic of my Sensitron in their November issue's Pix of the Crop column. I just received the September issue and they ran one of my Cherry Berry pics (page 78). Yes, it's the one that says it's from "Bulldog from Chicago".

Peace.
Congrats on the pictures man. Were gonna be sending in some pictures in the near future. ;)

Hey RedandWhite do these pics look familiar. :D Great job man. ;)

100_3671.jpg

100_3672.jpg

Latest posts

Back