Serious Help Needed (any help appreciated)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well for starters what size are the containers? If there is only a few inches from the top to the bottom then that might be a problem. The heat is always going to dry out the top of the soil it just depends on how fast. For the ventilation a standard computer fan would most likely be fine. You said that your grow area is 1 foot by 1 foot right? How tall is it? Let’s say it is 7 foot tall then 1X1X7 is 14 cubic feet. I would suggest a fan that is rated at a minimum of 14 cfm (cubic feet per minute).
No one said this was easy I hope. It is great fun once you have everything going right. For me and most others it is a passion. Hence the name of the forums we are currently on. I take it this is your first grow, so things are going to be tough this first one. As time goes by you will get better by reading and experience. It is better than going out on the corner and getting whatever the guy has that maybe laced with something. I here formaldehyde is becoming more and more common to lace pot these days.

i've grown in dirt alot and with miracle grow JUST GIVE THEM WATER, the medium will sustain marijuana just fine with out adding XTRA nutes,look at my photos, the fat leaved indica are all in miracle grow i agree they need some more light too.

unseenghost said:
Well for starters what size are the containers? If there is only a few inches from the top to the bottom then that might be a problem. The heat is always going to dry out the top of the soil it just depends on how fast. For the ventilation a standard computer fan would most likely be fine. You said that your grow area is 1 foot by 1 foot right? How tall is it? Let’s say it is 7 foot tall then 1X1X7 is 14 cubic feet. I would suggest a fan that is rated at a minimum of 14 cfm (cubic feet per minute).
No one said this was easy I hope. It is great fun once you have everything going right. For me and most others it is a passion. Hence the name of the forums we are currently on. I take it this is your first grow, so things are going to be tough this first one. As time goes by you will get better by reading and experience. It is better than going out on the corner and getting whatever the guy has that maybe laced with something. I here formaldehyde is becoming more and more common to lace pot these days.

i sprayed some water on the dirt but im scared of overwatering it and i keep the plants 9 inches from the lights and the containers are 2 1/2 inches tall ...should i tranfer the plants even though they r small????
i hav a few seeds germinating rite now so im learnin wat n wat not to do
THanks

You either need to transplant or get rid of them. You said you have more seeds germinating now just make sure that you have deep containers. The rule of thumb for soil if I remember right is to water them if the top 2 inches of soil is dry. With only 2 and a half inches of soil they are always going to be dry.

unseenghost said:
You either need to transplant or get rid of them. You said you have more seeds germinating now just make sure that you have deep containers. The rule of thumb for soil if I remember right is to water them if the top 2 inches of soil is dry. With only 2 and a half inches of soil they are always going to be dry.

I transplanted them last nite to plastic containers that i rinsed out pretty good with a tiny bit of bleach and alot of water.the containers are 5 1/2 tall and 4 inches in diameter.the biggest plant was starting 2 turn a lil yellow :confused: so i was wondering wat i should do???? :confused: and also another one is wilting a little 2. but my third one is doing pretty good beside a little yellow on the petals but non on the leaf(By The WAy these problems happened before i moved them to the new containers) will they be okay??
Thanks n have a good Smoke Out!

Hope and good care might bring them back. Just keep reading the posts and keep trying.

my third one died after moving it.but my biggest one is showing much improvement and the other one is doing good as well,i put some ice in front of the fan to help keep it cool and the soil is moist below 2 inches so i gues that problem is solved. but im still wondering wat couldve caused the yellow on the leaves

Latest posts

Back