severe nausea and vomiting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TaraRose

Reaction score
I have suffered from severe migraines for about the past 5 years, and have been seeing a neurologist who specializes in migraines for the past 2. Over the past 10 months my nausea and vomiting has gotten REALLY bad and we have been through several different nausea meds without much luck. The only thing that does help, however, is pot. I know that marijuana is legal to rx for medical conditions in washington state, but I have no idea how to approach my neurologist about this. Can anyone give me any advice here??? :confused:

come str8 out and ask him! theres nothing to be afraid of. i live in california and it's so easy for any one to get a card over here! even i have 1 and im 21 and only have problems sleeping and eatting. I hate sleeping pills they ****! i rather smoke pot and eat like a pig afterwards and sleep like a baby.

Sheesh..I dont know why i am so nervous to just ask him! Right now he is rx'ing me hydros for my headaches and I usually end up just trading them for weed. Do you have to grow it yourself once you get a rx for it? Or where do you get it?

well it depends on where you live but if pot is legal for medical useage then it should be available in your area. try doing some reseach on google and see if any thing comes up. If nothing you can always come out and ask you doctor about it. don't be shy :) you have a good reason for it so don't be ashamed or scared. enjoy what nature offers. :bong: :smoke1: :2940th_rasta: :stoned: :peace: :48: :ccc: :joint4: Nothing's nicer then rolling and smoking a fatty spliff after a giant meal in a circle with your friends. High times:ccc:

Latest posts

Back