Sewage sludge fertiliser TOXIC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting read. Wish the article included brand names. I put Organic (Rich Lawn) on my yard and fox farm on my veggie garden. My grow gets AN. I have worried about things like this before. I have read that there isn't a drop of water left on earth that hasn't passed through a humans kidneys at some point in time.....we are drinking purified human waste.....wonder how pure the water really is.

Great Pute. Ive been drinking shitty water.😁

When I was a pup, my best friend's dad went to the sewage plant 'cause they were giving away free fertilizer. Claimed it was safe and had been sterilized at a very high temperature.
He took a load home and put it on his little garden that he'd planted with strawberries. Well, by harvest time, he had strawberries, raspberries, watermelon, squash, and a few tomato plants. He only planted the strawberries.

Great Pute. Ive been drinking shitty water.😁

True story. There is a small town located at the base of the Rocky Mountains. The towns water supply is a small mountain stream running right through it. There are thousands of people who live directly along the stream above the town. The waste from those homes up in the mountains goes through several water treatment plants along the stream to the town. In the fall all snow and spring water had dissipated leaving the only water supplying the town coming from the waste water plants............🤢😱.

All residents and knowing visitors won't drink the water or anything associated with it. I watch tourists drink the shit all the time....Literally. Happens more that you think.

All my life, if the water looks clear and I am thirsty, I will drink It. I have done this from Alaska mountain streams to Florida springs. No problems.

Latest posts

Back