SHED Inc..2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Hello friends and welcome to the SHED...for those that dont know I grow in a SHed out back and like to share my excitement...and boy do I have some of that for yall this year...yes ..yes ...Im still working the Back yard...and really put in some thinking on this Falls grow...I have Just one large flower room..( 9x4x7 )..and plan a perpetual(sp) grow...Im about 3 weeks from fireing up the flower room...and wanted to get this thread started...there will be much growing on so any and all comments welcome....I took some clippings from my OD on 26th and have in fridge for 2 weeks...by then the cloners will be ready..heres whats on the menu to start

Pink Lemonaid
pineapple express
Gooey Mom
Gods Gift
Purple Diesel
chiesel
Dojo Bubba Berry
Purple frosting f3...

Test seeds will allso be shared...

P8280002.JPG

P8280003.JPG

P8280004.JPG

P8280005.JPG

P8280006.JPG

P8280007.JPG

P8280009.JPG

P8210001.JPG

Sounds good and looks great 4U, i cant wait to start my fall grow.

Well show me something new as always......lol. Looking real good!

Signing up for this one more time, it's that time of year!

Shed Inc. One of my favorite American Companies! Can I buy some shares on the Dow Jones or are you listed on Nasdaq?

Maybe I should just pull up a crate and sit quietly in the corner. Got my coffee already. Don't mind me 4u, just a fly on the wall.

Your darlings are looking great, just like ducks in a row. And the portraits, dang you do a good job!

I'm excited to watch from the beginning. TCBUD got room on that crate?
I notice your flower area is 36 sq feet. How many plants do you end up flowering at a time? I've got 36 sq feet but it is 6X6 and I don't feel like I could get more than 9 plants in there.

Hello everyone...thanks for stopping by....we have another week or so before I flower anything..took a few more clippings...and started some new strain...more later

take care and be safe

P9040025.JPG

P9040024.JPG

P9040023.JPG

P9040027.JPG

P9040029.JPG

yeah i think so too nouvel..... I may turn lights off for the day...no flower room so Im not worried...I have an issue with..."too many clones"...lol..I been haveing good results cloning and built another clone area Ill try out this weekend

thanks for stopping by nieghbor

:48:

:ciao: gourmet

thanks for stopping by

okay I took the clippings I put in the fridge a couple weeks ago and now are in cloner. I Have the flower room scheduled to come on tonight and first going in will be

Pink Lemonaid
Gooey
Dojo Bubba Barry

I like to use colored picks to help ID clippings:) ..untill next time

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

026.JPG

027.JPG

029.JPG

030.JPG

034.JPG

Nice looking plants 4U. Thats a good idea using the colored picks for the cuttings.

turned the flower room on the other day and seperated the room to allow me to run the 1k HPS for now..Ill add some more plants to the room in a week...then every week there after:D

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

Stellar, 4u -- you certainly have the touch -- you always show something to aspire towards -- one day, when I grow up, I'm gonna get me a shed :)

Peace

Plants are looking great 4U. A 9 x 4 room is a nice sized space. I am always wanting just a little more room than I have.

thanks everyone...heres some more pics...:icon_smile:

001.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

015.JPG

017.JPG

018.JPG

019.JPG

Im tryN my light setup and noticed my cool tubes have water/condinsation on them...now this has me concerned...Im a pick up a speed controler today and see if this will help...My 1k HPS glass can be held for ever and not burn me...I like that but dont like the fire hazard...I dont have the other 1250 light on yet..should be next week as Ill need to add 3 more plants...Ill add 3 plants every Monday untill I have 24 plants in ther then Im hopeing that Ill be putting 3 in and 3 out:D....any thaughts on how I can get rid of the condisation?

:48:

Latest posts

Back