should i ride this warrant out?

• Thread starter GrewUp To ScrewUp
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yeah i think this thread should be closed. just like THC said i dont think everyone jumpin on him now is gonna help anything out. screw up can make his on desicions and continuing this thread is just gonna stir some bad blood between certain people. Screw up, deep down you know right and wrong and you say your goin to court so i wish you luck bro and hope to see you back here. stay outta trouble bro.

Growdude said:
Then why would you ever start a thread and admit the stupid things you have done, you must love it.
why would u ever read it if its so fuckin stupid?:mad:

the judge told me to have it all fixed in 4 weeks, my insurance, working lights, and i plead guilty to speeding. there. no warrants for my arrest, no schooling. now close this fuckin thread already!

GrewUp, I'd appreciate it if you'd not PM me anymore. Thanks.

i jus got a warrent taken care of. u got 3 choices, 1. get a lawer to clear it up for u.2. ask for a payment plain. and 3 jus do the time. it's really no way around it, unless u dont get caught for 7years.

tribadism....I just looked it up myself......sounds great to me...I would love to get in on it lol........

anyway, back to the topic......everyone here at first was trying to help ya, but ya didnt like the advice givin, so yes we sort of attacked your way of thinkin......man as long as your alive you will have to abide by rules and laws, and yes there are some none of us like, but you have to get envolved and change those rules / laws, this means you have to become politicaly involved and change things at the voting booth.....when I was in my teens to mid 20's I had no respect for laws or those who enforced them. well one day it caught up with me at a time when everything was going greatand I changed the way I live life...well the past caught up with me and costed me 3 years of my life in a cage...well acualy 18 months....I went to aa meetings....na meetings....went to GED classes and graduated while being in prison..all those things plus good behavoir got ime knocked off my sentance....every thing I could do while being locked up to get time removed, I did...now that was back in the early 90's....and it was for things I done in the early 80's.....see it caught up with me one day when I went to get a CDL license....but I am glad it did...I no longer look over my shoulder...I have new respect for law officials...I even am a friend of the sherriff...2 judges and a few other folks involved with the legal system here in my part of Georgia...they know my past but they also know that since I left Fla I changed my way of thinking and doing things...yes I am a well respected person in my community now and nearing 50yrs old.......I was a stupid know it all punk at one time......I now get envolved in politics and try to change things I dont like are agree with.......man let me tell ya something.......you can realy screw up your life......and the sad thing is you may not see it till its too late........My wife was a huge part in turning my life around......I am realy happier now than I was when I thought I was right about everything and the system was wrong and out to get me.........there comes a time in every boys life when its time to put his childish ways behind him and become a man....and that means to take responsabilty for the things he does.....face them like a man and not run like a childish boy....dont get me wrong I am not callin ya a boy or child......I am just saying that there is a time in everyones life when they have to grow up...and honestly the earlier you do this the better your life will turn out and the more money you could wind up saving......if I had grown up earlier I would have tons of money in the bank and probably own 2 houses......but I am lucky that I do own my own home and its paid off and back in 2005 I went down and paid cash (wrote a check) for a brand spankin new Dodge Durrango with a Hemi.......own my opwn boat and a MiniVan all paid off......I only turned my life around 17 years ago.....I owe it all to God and my wife.....I often sit back and wonder what life would be like if I had done this in my early 20's...........

so man just beacuse some of us got sarcastic...... doesnt mean we werent trying to help ya......and honestly...I would rather do the time than get probation and have to pay the fine over 6 months to a year......let us know what happened in court......

Hope things went well for ya...

GrewUp to ScrewUp, grow up and face the music dude. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

I agree %100 with SmokinMom on this. Driving is a priviledge, not a right, and that's a fact. When you're driving you aren't the only person on the road, remember that.

I agree %100 with SmokinMom on this. Driving is a priviledge, not a right, and that's a fact. When you're driving you aren't the only person on the road, remember that.
you shut up canadian. lord canadians..
tribadism....I just looked it up myself......sounds great to me...I would love to get in on it lol........
if those are the only parts God gave u go ahead and trib out lol. But I've decided to try and do it the legal way. There was no technical way out of it. I diddnt have insurance but the car owner claimed the car was insured so i might be able to avoid charges/costs. There was a whole bunch of people. When I was sittin there waitin with 'em they read out the names of those not there. the judge diddnt hesitate, they all now had warrants for their arrest. I got kicked out of the court room for **** chatting lol. I think i will concede on this one. I just came into 2,200$ anyway. I consider myself a reformer and I plant to be somewhat this way til my dieing days, probally 114. But my mother told me it wouldnt be so bad and it wasn't.

Blunt it turns out there is no statute of lim. on a warrant. It turns out when he gave me the ticket it was too late. If i had run from him that night and he caught me a year later he couldnt do nothin, if the court caught me for not showing up a year later id be in trouble still.
GrewUp, I'd appreciate it if you'd not PM me anymore. Thanks.
I'd appreciate it if you not ever send me any nasty PMs again. Yoir probally like 47 or something.. Arnt you married too?

Why Cant All You Guys Grow Up And Just Drop This Subject. Whats The Point On Arguin On The Internet. Come On Man.

GrewUp To ScrewUp said:
you shut up canadian. lord canadians..

Excuse me? That's discrimination and I'll have none of it. People like you give honest MJ growers a bad name, you low life criminal. Let me give you some advice:

1. Get a job.
2. Pay for insurance you ignorant fool.
3. Abide by the law and it won't come after you.
4. Do unto others. You asked for people's opinions and you got it.
5. Do yourself a favor, get an education.

And just for your information, Canada is in the top 5 of Best Countries in the World to live in, well ahead of the USA (no offense), but that's a fact.

I could easily say "shut up you american.. stupid arrogant americans.." and you know what, for some, like you, it's true. But the majority of Americans I know are good, honest people, so I won't say that, because to say that I would be stereotyping an entire nationality, which is very extreme and also very stupid.

So instead I will say this, it's Americans like you that make the rest of the world hate you, and that is a sad fact.

Yea Grewup Man You Need To Drop It Bro And Get A Life. I Been Tryin To Stay Outta This And Get This Thread Closed But You Dont Ever Bring Race,nationality Or Any Of That Crap Up. Your Just Stirring Up Alot Of Trouble For No Reason Bro. You Need To Get Kicked Outta These Forums. Take That ** Somewhere Else Cause No One Wants To Hear You Lil Mouth No More So Shut It Up. I Respect You Insane : ) Canada Is Cool Bro. I Used To Live In Michigan And Went There When I Was A Lil Jit. Nice Country. I Hate Canadian Sausage Tho ; ) Jus Messin With U

hyro passion chill out. Canada.. jeez, your a canadian arnt you? Hydro dont have a cow man.. jeez you actually took it to heart.

I said lord canadians and then you went on about how you could had said arrogant americans. it sounds like your the one harboring nationalism. Are you provoked that easily brother? For all you know I could be an angry inuit or something..

Based on what you said "shut up canadian" I can only assume a fellow Canadian would not say that to me. I harbor no ill will toward Americans, I have a summer home in the States and I love it down there. The people are nice, friendly, and honest. Can you read? I'm just wondering because you're only taking portions of my post and then trying (and failing, like everything else you've probably tried to do life) to turn them around on me.

Let me copy and paste parts of my last post you seem to have ignored, and do me a favor, read it this time, or have someone else read it to you if the big words are too tough for you. I just realized you basically ignored my whole post, so I'll just copy and paste it again. Please, this time, have someone else read it to you, so then maybe, just maybe you'll understand.

In response to your "shut up you canadian..lord canadians.." I replied:

Excuse me? That's discrimination and I'll have none of it. People like you give honest MJ growers a bad name, you low life criminal. Let me give you some advice:

1. Get a job.
2. Pay for insurance you ignorant fool.
3. Abide by the law and it won't come after you.
4. Do unto others. You asked for people's opinions and you got it.
5. Do yourself a favor, get an education.

And just for your information, Canada is in the top 5 of Best Countries in the World to live in, well ahead of the USA (no offense), but that's a fact.

I could easily say "shut up you american.. stupid arrogant americans.." and you know what, for some, like you, it's true. But the majority of Americans I know are good, honest people, so I won't say that, because to say that I would be stereotyping an entire nationality, which is very extreme and also very stupid.

So instead I will say this, it's Americans like you that make the rest of the world hate you, and that is a sad fact.

i think its so juvenile you were provoked by a "canadian crack". are you sensitive? i mean its like a girl in kindergarden saying your nasty because you got cooties.. its like hook, line, and sinker. if you jump at that tame and lame remark your gonnna be messed with your whole life. i meant nothing really but if you want to discuss world politics with me im all game.

By saying "shutup you canadian" you're implying that calling me "Canadian" is an insult. That is insulting my nationalty, my country, and what I believe in as a Canadian. Obviously this will offend me, if you thought I would be unoffended by this you even less educated than I previously thought. How far did you make it? Grade 8? You know what, that doesn't matter, because you're still an ignorant fool either way. You could have a University education and you would still be an ignorant fool, just because of the posts you have made in this thread. Don't even insult someone because of their nationality, race, or whatever. You know what, don't ever insult anyone period, because by insulting someone you start a battle of whits with that person, and you don't even stand half a chance.

look heres what it boils down to insane, i said end it and then you came in saying blah blah blah about doing the time. You thought u were a badass or something for repeating what 7 other people said before? what type of of a moron says what everyone else has said to death? you provoked me by i guess trying to wag your finger at me. i already got the point, you all read got the point then you kept saying the same **** over and over. in real life thats called rubbing **** in. i would had been inclined to pop you in the face. talk about teasing a putbull with a steak. mind your damb buisness and get over the canadian remark.

And Screup Nah Im Not A Canadian. But If I Was And If You Said That In My Presence And Not On The Internet Youd Be Layin In The Dirt Somewhere Sleepin Bro. So While You Act Tuff Online Its Pointless. Get A Grip Kid. People Can Only Take So Long Of Your Lil Mouth You Got And I Hope You Dont Act Like This In Person. Lol C Ya Tuff Guy

why are u telling me this hydro? i aint it when you say something to a guys friend and his buddy feels a need to defend him like that. its over kill really. were u getting buddy points for saying that? since your so tough why dont u smoke in front of the cops jeez.

the canadian cracks have been said to the death. we hear it everyday on tv, the cartoons, night cap. Cant you laugh at yourself? I watch a good episiode of Family guy and they make racial remarks all the time and i laugh at myself. Its all in fun.

Yo I Dont Get Buddy Points For Nuttin Bro. Its Like This Man, You Say Its Over Kill So Why Dont You Just Take Your Lil Skinny Fingers Off The Keyboard And Go Watch Tv Or Something. And If Im So Tough Smoke In Front Of The Cops? Is That Wat You Do With Your Boys ? Thats Why Your In The System Right Now Bro. That Doesnt Make You Tough It Makes You Stupid. Which For Some Reason Alot Of Us Think Thats What You Are. Just Drop This Damn Thing And Say Sorry For The Racial Remarks.

im in the system for alot of reasons. dont try to single me out out here.

Its not wise but its not stupid. Im just saying since ur in the mood to make violent overtures that i guess the cops are only mortal. i guess if yor in such a fighting mood you could over power them? its been done before.. i guess there are no arrests when they are over powered right? im just floating this option since you are talkiing like your about to jump up in someones face..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back