Shove this in ur Passion and smoke it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Here's an update from a real grower.

I do have to say this site has not been very informative.

afgoo 1-16-13 021.JPG

Perpetual grow 005.JPG

Perpetual grow 010.JPG

Perpetual grow 015.JPG

Perpetual grow 016.JPG And that people is a perpetual grow. I got 4 ozs off the afgoo I just harvested. And I will be harvesting every 10-17 days depending on strain. Looks like I will be harvesting 4 ozs or more per plant. Now I got a lot of abuse last, and I dont really care if I am banned or not, ur lost. As it seems I put my product out there to be seen. Now, I asked for help with Afgoo and got none. How would u feel. It's ur forum, do u want the reputation of being a poser site with a bunch of 17 year old kids acting like they grow?

Let's hear from some real growers. Hey hate me all u want, but dont hate the product. I have now harvested an Afgoo, got another in 2 weeks. Plus 1 more in flower and 6 in Vegg. I have a lot of info to share, but no one cares. That is Marijuana Passion?

I sence yur bout to trip off yur trail pilgrem hope yual land to sharp sticks cause scares have teachin to them ;)

BWD

Oh and lookin to yur plants I have grown better ;)
But thanks fur sharin yur meager ability.
BWD

You sound a little angry, you should smoke one and try to relaxx.

Those buds could be a lot tighter :D

Judgin the softness of yur hand pilgrem looks like they spend lot of time covered in some oil base products keep friction burn in check too I reckon ;)

BWD

Wow dude...loose buds and pretty small hands. You know what they say about guys with tiny hands. Sorry about that teenie weenie you must be packing. Why else would you feel the need to make this thread? You probably drive a truck that is lifted to the sky as well. Oh well, we can't all be well hung and grow rock hard buds. Two words, penis pump.

OH BOY HERE WE GO AGAIN....

I've seen mexi brown grown with more care then that....

I do not see much Passion or sense in growing mj incorrectly if you're going to invest ANY minutia of time in the endeavor....

Hamster Lewis said:
Wow dude...loose buds and pretty small hands. You know what they say about guys with tiny hands. Sorry about that teenie weenie you must be packing. Why else would you feel the need to make this thread? You probably drive a truck that is lifted to the sky as well. Oh well, we can't all be well hung and grow rock hard buds. Two words, penis pump.

Howd yual know his girlfriends name?

BWD

tiny hands.......smooth butt.........HMMMMMMM.........:hubba:

I understand being proud of your first grow, but you need to lose the attitude.

kmanndahouse03 said:
You know I am cool if I only charge $125/oz to the dispensary

Maybe that is all they would pay for your swag?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :aok: how about a round of applause for the kid with little hands... he grew a plant ALL by himself ..

cubby said:
tiny hands.......smooth butt.........HMMMMMMM.........:hubba:

Ahhhhhh!!! Is this that pilgrem THG just bounced out the firering the other day? Howd he gets back so quick.

BWD

Been a week I think BWD.

What a way to re-start though, hopefully he will go back to riu where his type of behavior is tolerated

Are u all listening to urself. I may be angry, but it may have been the greetings. You guys are so perfect lets see the ur product, not something u did 3 years ago or saw in a magazine. I hear a bunch of posers. Back woods drifter u are the most violent evil person I have met on any forum. Mom would be proud. What do I care, didnt know u when i came here and i wont piss on ur grave either. The growers I hang out with and much more helpful and less abusive. Maybe u all should have a pow wow and chill the **** out

Oh I wouldnt go to RIU to get a virus, I got my site and I am not sharing. Why, because we can cuss without hurting someone's *****. See now, this all started because I made a post, and didnt get a response for 4 days. I said what a sorry site. Then the *****'s came out!!! Truth hurts

Yual might want to read yur post pilgrem I have come to conclussion simple "Yur Fricked" Hope yual gets the help yual might want to seek or take vacation or go grab yur vaselene and sofen those hands some more ;)

BWD

You guys make me laugh. Got nothin to prove. Still havent seen anything I would believe u posers grew. She is in week 6 of a 9 week strain, but u guys wouldnt know that cause no one here has grown it. Figures it is a Moderate to difficult strain!!! U guys only grow easy sh!t

kmanndahouse03 said:
You guys make me laugh. Got nothin to prove. Still havent seen anything I would believe u posers grew. She is in week 6 of a 9 week strain, but u guys wouldnt know that cause no one here has grown it. Figures it is a Moderate to difficult strain!!! U guys only grow easy sh!t

Yup yur right thank yual now have a nice day pilgrem ;) Take care bye bye now its ok yual can leave ;)

BWD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back