Show off your vehicle (ugly or beauty)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TBG i love your sense of humor, you remind me of a buddy of mine that was in a chair. we were coming out a bar one night and his old lady was pushing him, hes like let me do it myself damn it, then he drove himself right off the sidewalk and fell over. he just started busting out laughing and said " damn why did you push me down like that" blaming it on his girlfriend that wasnt even pushing him anymore.... :rofl:
we all started laughing so hard we almost cried, he layed there on the ground like ten minutes while we all caught our breath. i think the funniest thing of all was the people sitting on a porch across the street that saw him fall over, then saw us all standing around laughing, probably looked really mean from their view :rofl:

Pictures of my car would go here, but my personal confidant has advised me otherwise.

Thank you for your time.

cyberquest said:
TBG i love your sense of humor, you remind me of a buddy of mine that was in a chair....

Brother Grunt reminds me of a buddy of mine that was in a insane asylum...Haahahahaahahahaha

Cept, next to Bro Grunt, my buddy was perfectly sane!

yeah but did you buddy grow sticky icky SUPER BUDS like TBG? :D

Hey cyberquest that reminds me of a story. One time at band camp (oops wrong story). :p Me and a friend were out drinking at a bar one night. After we decided to pick up a 12 pack and head back to his house. With the 12 pack on my lap and my friend pushing we head down the sidewalk. Next thing i know my friend says watch out for the pot hole and there i went flying out my chair and onto the ground with the 12 pack. Here my friend is pushing me and he tells me to watch out for the hole. This should be a good lesson to all of you. DON'T LET YOUR FRIENDS DRIVE YOU DRUNK. :D

:rofl: seems that riding in a chair while intoxicated isnt looking like the best idea, maybe a wider set of front wheels is in order :) maybe a retractable set with a handle that says "please engage while drinking" :rofl: they would be like those arms that come down on backhoe tractors so they dont tip over :rofl:

talking about all this makes me wanna track my buddy down, he was a blast to hang out with, i havent seen him in years.

That wheel chair story reminds me of a story from when I was in highschool. We had an art teacher called Mr. Melton. He was a pretty cool guy except for a little drinking problem, which is what caused him to loose his legs due to a car accident. Anyway, one monday we all piled into class and waited and waited. After about fifteen min. we figured "ok, no Mr. Melton". At about twenty after or so the principle and the super intendant come into the class and explain that Mr. Melton was arrested for driving his motorized wheel chair down US 31 at 3:30 in the morning drunk. He said that when Melton saw the cops behind him, he tried to outrace them and was swerving from one side of the road to the other trying to dodge them and throw them off. Eventually the lead cop in the "chase" got out of his car, ran up with Melton and jogged with him until he could pull the power wire. Haha, I thought it was pretty funny because that thing did all of about ten miles and hour, and with minimal use the battery could hold a charge for like twelve hours or something. The cops didn't know wether to pull out spike strips or try to talk him down or what. They just lead a thirty minute 10 mph car chase down the highway instead. It also made the news with footage from the officers car. It was everything I had imagined in a chase and more. It was funny not because he was in a wheel chair, but because Melton was the kind of guy that aged about forty years older than what he really was. He was twenty eight or something like that and talked, looked, and acted like the most grizzled mountain man you could have ever met in your life. Right down to the scruffy beard that came to his stomach, the crazy eyes, and the whiskey stained breath.

Latest posts

Back