Sick plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WiTeFiRe

Lifes Good
Reaction score
I have four outdoor plants, and one of them seems kind of sick.

The plant only has about 5 or 6 leaf sets, and is about 8-10 inches tall. I noticed that the bottom most leaves had turned brown and curled up. I'm pretty sure they're completely dead. Then the other day I checked on her, One of the brand new top leaves had scrunched up in the middle, and now a day or two later the leaf is dead, but the rest (except the bottom most ones) seem completely healthy. I think some have a very thin brownish yellow edge at the end though.

Can anyone tell me what could possibly be wrong with my plant?

P.S. I was thinking maby a pest instead of sickness actually but I'm still not sure.

I'm not feeding them anything, thats why I'm confused. The soil's pretty rich though, I mean my other plants are doing quite well.

The plant seemed to have bounced back from whatever it was that happened to it. Its just missing 2 or three leaves where they should be but its growing normally now

Oh yeah and my real name is Ethan so I thought that was weird

use your finger duck your finger in the soil feel the soil if its wet its ok, but if its toooooo dry, it need watering, and thats all ya need, bottom leaves is not to worry about, med to top leaves and buds, yes worry about it take goooood care of them

Latest posts

Back