Sick sad plants :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maryjanegirl

Reaction score
I have 5 female plants that have been flowering for 3 weeks and a few of them look sickly.

I am using:
  • Earth Juice Bloom and Earth Juice Micronutrients
  • 150w HPS
  • 12h on 12h off
  • Fan blowing on them
  • Bag seeds
  • Pots are 2 gallon
A few plants are yellowing, but one plant is really yellowing at the top and I am not sure what to do. All the plants are different heights, because they are bag seeds. I do not have a PH tester, so I will not be able to tell the PH and will not be getting a tester soon, so I need some help.....

P1010349.JPG

P1010351.JPG

P1010350.JPG

Well your platns are suffering from a nutrient lockout brought on by improper PH, so you need to get a PH test kit ASAP. Doesn't have to be a fancy digital one, a liquid ph drop kit from any local garden store for 6 bucks will be fine.

DAM looks like im fallowing a great leader blanco:aok: also will get this in bag seed ..IMO..and looks like low light ...what is the grow area?

Aww shucks 4u2, just glad you came by and got the other details! :D

if youve only got one 150w hps
on all of those girls, youll need more light.
do you have mylar or white paint on your walls?

even if you do, id grab another light bro.

It looks like your PH is too high and you have Iron lock out.

You also need more light and you need to put books or bricks or something under the pots so you have an even canopy :)

:peace:

tht one in the middle i presume is sucking all the light no1 else will get any unless u even things out and trust these guys when they say pH, they mean pH 1 of the most essential factors to ur grow is your pH. i think u can handle a flourscent hood it should help a little if ur running low on cash.

ph maybe the problem but i would also suspect them 2 gal. buckets are to small.
Get them roots some room.

yimmy capone said:
ph maybe the problem but i would also suspect them 2 gal. buckets are to small.
Get them roots some room.

I use 2 and one gallon buckets for much larger plants and do just fine, pot size is not the problem here. Also, MaryJaneGirl, before you buy anything else anyone here recommended, buy something to test your PH with and something to adjust your ph with.

hey mary jane ,,i used to not use a ph tester either ,,,,big mistake lol
cause for a few pennies its a starting point to diagnose all future problems as they may arise :48:

goodluck :peace:

Latest posts

Back