Siegalsmokers' !st attempt.........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siegalsmoker

Reaction score
Well these are my remaining ladies (hopefully) 4 ICE and 3 B-52.....Will keep ya'll posted...

Pics at around 16 days......

IMG_0260.JPG

IMG_0258.JPG

whats your set up?

lights?
grow area?
nutes?

this a grow journal man gotta document everything IMO!

looking beautiful tho none the less really interesting in ICE

Hey there smoker. The little ones are looking good. We are definitely going to need some more information on your entire setup. We go crazy when it comes to this. We wanna know EVERYTHING!! Lol.

They do look good though. I wish you the best of luck on this grow and make sure to update us frequently. Good luck and take care my friend. Grow it big.

Lets see the wardrobe is 4 1/2' W x 2' D x 6' H ( roughly)...I started off wit MG moisture control, but will be switching to pro-mix when I transplant to bigger pots....The small ICE was put in pro-mix and gave it a shot of MG all purpose plant food 24-8-16 and its only a few days old. ( trying sum different ). When the nurserys open up in a few weeks will change soil to pro-mix and use fox farms nutes...I have a 600w HPS, mylar sheets, intake fan outside wardrobe blowing in and small desk fan inside wardrobe blowing out...

PH is lil over 7 so really trying to work on getting that down, but everything else is coming along well. Might try an update everyweek...:)

Latest posts

Back