Signature line disclaimers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
recursivewires said:
ps- the legal system knows what's best for you. Obey.

That is about the creepiest line I ever seen. :eek: . I'm gonna have nightmares over that one. Sorta like "the Politicians aren't in it for the money." :p

For Privacy laws and rights. I posted a link the coffe table to Cornell Law School which has a solid brakdown of the privacy laws and your rights. Yeah, the cops take "liberty's" but in a court of law they have only the "evidence" that is "admissable". but what they do gettin the evidence is where the "grey" area kicks in. IMHO

put it this way, if yer an indoor grower and thar in yer house - yer cooked. they gotcha by the balls already so who cares about signature lines. hehehe my advise is when they come knockin at the door - HIDE - do not answer. they will leave. then tear everything down. move the equipment off the property at night as well as any product. if it is an uniformed cop, then ya know you got time. if it is a detective - move fast. when they come back dont let them in and ask for I.D. even with a clean house these pricks want you fer anything they can get just because. if they want yer computer tell 'em to **** off and get a warrent. and to leave now. phone a lawyer at once then take yer CPU offline and drop it in the nearest water hole - deep as possible and buy a new 1. hook it up and wait. i have another 1 here in my home if this happens and im in canada.

Latest posts

Back