Sitting around high and updating FF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Couchlocked

Stuck to the Sofa
Reaction score
One of the things I love about sunday morning is baking out and updating my fantasy football teams. Some of the smack talkers here are pretty creative. Here are a few....

Posted by: jamey52
"The good news is that your team is only two players away from being respectable. The bad news is that Superman and Jesus are just too busy to play football."
javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0);
Posted by: somaticbug"This week I'm taking you back to your childhood....After I give you this beating, I'll make your mom bring me a beer."

Posted by: EricPhiSig
"Can you please give the league a courtesy flush for the amount of crap on your team? "
Posted by: soybomoh"What you probably want to do at this point is go to your league page, hover over "FOOTBALL 11' " and drag down five links and go ahead and click on "Get Another Team". "

Posted by: matthewb
"You just got knocked out of first place by a kid who was grounded from the computer for the last 2 weeks."
Posted by: fisher.charles81"Like the doctor said when you were born, it's going to get ugly."

Posted by: buccaneer_d
"Chad... your receivers couldn't score in a woman's prison with a fist full of pardons."

Posted by: soybomoh
"Is there a time and place you'd like to meet tomorrow so I can give you your *** back?"

Posted by: newdemocrat1231
"My team name is the Stepdads because we beat you, and you hate us."

Posted by: JASHBY10
"Best thing about the time change this weekend for you is that you get one more hour before I WHIP YOUR ***!"

Posted by: scott.thechamp
"Chances of me losing two weeks in a row...1 in 3.2 million. Chances of you winning an apple pie from McDonalds....1 in 4. So there is the silver lining."

Posted by: taylor_kaleb
"It's okay that I blew you out of the water. You can still save 15% on your car insurance by switching to Geico"

Posted by: imasicampo
"I'll give you credit ... even though you're down and washed up, you just won't go away. Like Brett Favre ... or Herpes."

Posted by: lord_nikkon_666
"Reasons I know you suck, my defense outscored both your QB's in one game. Stick to something you good at, like holding your wife's purse in the tampon section of wal-mart."
Posted by: mohser2323"I tried to remember the last time I beat someone so bad.....thats right, week 2, remember you were there, oh and second grade, you were there too..ironic isnt it?"

rule #17...''you will not discuss politics, religion, saints, or sports''...:eek:

Irish said:
rule #17...''you will not discuss politics, religion, saints, or sports''...:eek:
This was my first thought as well, but with no team name being mentioned at any point it does pretty much remove the controversy of posting about sports. It was a pretty humorous read but I can understand if it is construed to be against the rules.

By Definition

a. Physical activity that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often engaged in competitively.
b. A particular form of this activity.
2. An activity involving physical exertion and skill that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often undertaken competitively.
3. An active pastime; recreation.
a. Mockery; jest: He made sport of his own looks.
b. An object of mockery, jest, or play: treated our interests as sport.
c. A joking mood or attitude: She made the remark in sport.
a. One known for the manner of one's acceptance of rules, especially of a game, or of a difficult situation: a poor sport.
b. Informal One who accepts rules or difficult situations well.
c. Informal A pleasant companion: was a real sport during the trip.
6. Informal
a. A person who lives a jolly, extravagant life.
b. A gambler at sporting events.
7. Biology An organism that shows a marked change from the normal type or parent stock, typically as a result of mutation.
8. Maine See summercater. See Regional Note at summercater.
9. Obsolete Amorous dalliance; lovemaking.

Get over yourself. I don't know where this hopping up and telling people the rules like the teacher left the room and you are the classroom moniter came from. You have snitch tendencies and in this business, that is not good.

Rule number #18 Snitches end up in ditches

I am going to re-examine this as a place to hang out. I can not deal with drama and this place obviously has a lot of passive-aggressiveness going on. If someone can't make a simple posting without having the tattle-tales come out, then this is the romper-room and I don't hang out with kids.

Couchlocked said:
By Definition

a. Physical activity that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often engaged in competitively.
b. A particular form of this activity.
2. An activity involving physical exertion and skill that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often undertaken competitively.
3. An active pastime; recreation.
a. Mockery; jest: He made sport of his own looks.
b. An object of mockery, jest, or play: treated our interests as sport.
c. A joking mood or attitude: She made the remark in sport.
a. One known for the manner of one's acceptance of rules, especially of a game, or of a difficult situation: a poor sport.
b. Informal One who accepts rules or difficult situations well.
c. Informal A pleasant companion: was a real sport during the trip.
6. Informal
a. A person who lives a jolly, extravagant life.
b. A gambler at sporting events.
7. Biology An organism that shows a marked change from the normal type or parent stock, typically as a result of mutation.
8. Maine See summercater. See Regional Note at summercater.
9. Obsolete Amorous dalliance; lovemaking.

Get over yourself. I don't know where this hopping up and telling people the rules like the teacher left the room and you are the classroom moniter came from. You have snitch tendencies and in this business, that is not good.

Rule number #18 Snitches end up in ditches

I am going to re-examine this as a place to hang out. I can not deal with drama and this place obviously has a lot of passive-aggressiveness going on. If someone can't make a simple posting without having the tattle-tales come out, then this is the romper-room and I don't hang out with kids.

No "tattle tails" needed couch'.. the staff reads each and every post made.
We might occasionally miss a violation, or allow stretching of a rule. But don't kid "yourself".. it will be read..;)

tattle tails? ppfffttt...whatever...you just forgot to wipe your feet at the door, and read the rules before you drifted over here from wherever you were banned from before, sounds more like your m.o. to me...

you still here? well i'll bet you seen those rules by now...lol...

your threats are dry...and also against the rules...run along and play in the road now...

yea i tried the ffb thing here a couple of years ago, diddnt go over very well :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back