Slow Down and dig This

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah,
I like the whole video, good eye candy, and jams
smoke in peace
KK

That was the best flix I have ever seen I loved it thanks for making my day

Dude,
your ever so welcome, I gotta be honest, if I could be somewhere where I could grow that with impunity, I would have a nicely made firepit, a couple of electric wire spools for tables, and some easy chairs to be sitten in, a touch of some raggae soft in the background, a few bottles on ice for the thirst, and you guys for the fun. AAHHhhhhh life can be good.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

king! as always, thank you for another great post! definitely feeling the vibe!

Yeah,
This is a good type of therapy, Music almost always sets the tone ya know? anyways this is sweet to my ears, hope you guys enjoy the show as well.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Ahhhh, GoodMorning to all,
Startin the day with getting my head in a good place. What's it do for you ?

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

thanx king, thats what i call an "inspirational video".

jammin' it reggae style, and such nice pics...thanks Kahuuna

Peace...j.b.

I just can't get enough of both the vid show and the music. It just makes my day to know that sooner or later I am going to grow some monsters like in here. The stalks are just amazingly big. Some of the strains there I have never even seen in a pic before. but that's what helps to make it cool.
I'm glad you enjoyed.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Thank You, KingK. Loved the pics and the music!!

Thanks RD,
I am pleased that I found something that has brought a couple of smiles. All to often we get too tightly wound, and I think some ear candy,(Music), as well as Eye candy can set moods in the right direction. I wonder if Mar P would allow a jukebox on here. Would be a kick I think.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

That was a very good video but it has its bad points, the main one being it's made my mouth water haha :p

Ha-Ha that was too funny stickyfingersguy,
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Yeppers,
Someday I seriousily want to grow a greenhouse full. I never in my life saw stalks that are as big as in this video, I like the grows that just blend in so well and look so normal, like the one next to the house that really looks like a plant that just grows wild.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Yo Gets,
Thanks for the other morning, great talking with ya. I'll try to find some more along the lines of the Ganja Farmer.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Ahhhhh,
That morning puff and sweeping snow off the vehicles. Trying to warm up and this just set my morning again.
ENJOY !!!

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back